What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying something new...
IMG-20121015-00113.jpg

Stauffbier said:
Trying something new...

I really like that beer. I like the roasted malt character. Salvator is a good Dopplebock, but I do like Celebrator better.

Joseph James HOp Box IIPA. Im not too big on imperial ipa's(ocassional for me, Avery-Maharja excluded) although I love a good 7-8%ish ipa, this is pretty good. Kind of an ipa on a Hopslam/Hoptimum level. Maybe or probably a bit milder though. Worth checking out if you like double ipaz.

jonmohno said:
Joseph James HOp Box IIPA. Im not too big on imperial ipa's(ocassional for me), this is pretty good. Kind of an ipa on a Hopslam/Hoptimum level.Maybe or probably milder though. Worth checking out if you like double ipaz.

That beer is a total hop bomb.

I really like that beer. I like the roasted malt character. Salvator is a good Dopplebock, but I do like Celebrator better.

It's very good! I'm really enjoying it! Weihenstephaner is my all time favorite, but this one ranks very close to that!

Stauffbier said:
It's very good! I'm really enjoying it! Weihenstephaner is my all time favorite, but this one ranks very close to that!

I forgot about Korbinian. You're right that is a good one.

Narwhal Imperial Stout from Sierra Nevada, and Hoptimum. Had their estate, and northern hemisphere harvest, all were great. Southern Hemisphere Harvest on tap the other night was ****.

Crown valley brewing big bison abbey style dubbel. Very nice my first time ever trying this brand. Anyone else ever heard of them?

I'll probably break out one my Three Philosophers tonight...because its tuesday and thats about all the justification I need

See what I have been drinking and drink with me on Untappd No i do not work for untappd, just enjoy drinking virtually with others haha. You can even add your own homebrews to check in to.

I've heard great things about jamaican blue... how is it??

I like your coffee set up :mug:

Coffee for me right now... no beer until the weekend.

OOH a weekend beer drinker? I've debated going that route but beer is amazing!

Not worth the price on that coffee. It's great but I splurged this month and got it $30 for 12 ounces. WAY overpriced. Most Sumatra and Ethiopian coffees are comparable for half the price.

I did a post a while back on my blog with my coffee setup - http://adam-jackson.net/blog/2012/09/13/for-the-love-of-coffee/ including amazon links.

Just finished the hydro sample of the Hefeweizen I just bottled. It's pretty good! Later this evening, I have an oatmeal stout, and a few other beers waiting on me.

Its ok/decent. A little roast harsh. Kind of a robust porter. I like my homebrew Brown Ipa,and Black IPa alot more.:)

sprecher black ipa.jpg

Back