What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was my third Fargo beer, and last for awhile. I enjoyed the wood chipper. Iron horse was good. Sod buster was least favorite, but porter would be my third favorite of the styles also. I'd drink the pale and IPA again if available. Thanks again.

Ah...I must have missed the others. Glad you found them tolerable, lol. :mug:

My Drake's Drakonic imperial stout clone. Carb is good, needs another week or two of conditioning before I do a side by side with the real deal. It's close and just a tad higher in abv.

20150227_192545.jpg

What may be one of the last pints of my Irish Red. Quite good but not exactly what I was after. 1084 starter for round 2 is almost done cold crashing.

Ugh, you guys get busy some days. Skipped a bunch of posts.

No pics, so I probably shouldn't even post anything, but had the following today, at various points:
- Blue Mountain classic lager
- Parkway Brewing Ravens Roost Baltic Porter
- Blue Mountain Full Nelson
- a homebrew porter that one of the attendees at my wife's conference brewed. Also the best of the 4 today.

Started the day with a migraine, but got in a solid 8+ hours on the slopes. A great day all in all.

Water since I've got work in the morning. It's a slow Friday night, I'm sitting here watching USA vs New Zealand women's curling. :ban:

Fourth Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter. Like the oiliness, dislike the extreme lack of hop taste. Had a Big Bad baptist from Epic Brewing earlier. Just way too overpowering coffee/cocoa flavours, that completely hid the barrel ageing.

What am I drinking? other then a lot? back to shock top while waiting on my Sky Raider Maple Bacon and Merlin Blackberry Red!

water, still not feeling the greatest, but i'll do my best to have some beer later.
So glad i was at the right place at the right time today. Was talking beer with a guy from a distributor when in came a whiskey delivery. And what did i spot in the stack of cases?
View attachment 259684
i've been trying to hunt this down for a while. Maybe this will get @tngabe 's attention. :d
weller 12
weller 12
weller 12

:mug:

Where ya heading?

Coffee before snow.

Orlando. :ban:

I think ****ty airport coffee would taste like heaven if the plane I was getting on was going south.

That coffee tasted like tepid water infused with cardboard.

Good news is in about 40 mins we'll be arriving in Orlando and I'll have forgotten all about that ****ty coffee.

(Wasn't even Gourmet, as you've probably noticed)

Latest posts

Back