What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sexist post!

Not to mention a total cock tease. I mean for the men-folk. I get nothing out of lady ass.

To be fair, we don't usually get to see women around here once the snow hits. They usually hibernate until July, so it can catch us off guard pretty easy.

Love that you have to add 'I have lady bits' under your name. Were a bunch of us confusing you as a dude?

I did, kind of.. but in my defense, I call everyone dude.. man.

Note to self: Don't 'mill' grains on lunch break and come back to work coughing and hacking.

These people are trying to 'splode my head with laser beams because they think I'm sick.

So much water.

Note to self: Don't 'mill' grains on lunch break and come back to work coughing and hacking.

These people are trying to 'splode my head with laser beams because they think I'm sick.

So much water.

Orrrrrrr, you could say you dont feel too great and then go home to brew! :mug:

Orrrrrrr, you could say you dont feel too great and then go home to brew! :mug:

Ha, swell idea, but I can't. Boss has been out this whole week.

I'm the official fort-holder-downer.

I do appreciate the enthusiasm though, guess I need to get my priorities straight.

View attachment 257710

It's not quite jail. I am having trouble getting out, perhaps I am incarcerated! Perhaps I am just avoiding my family on my birthday.

Fedora alert!

Also, I'm convinced HBT ads are just ****ing with me at this point.

Capture.JPG

Drinking a year old hopslayer at a random bar in PA. Taste like a mild barleywine at this point. A let down but surprisingly not that sucky.

View attachment 257710

It's not quite jail. I am having trouble getting out, perhaps I am incarcerated! Perhaps I am just avoiding my family on my birthday.

Happy birthday!

2013 Moo-Hoo and reading directions. My snowblower is coming back to life tonight!

Attachments

• 1424383481588.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 63
To what will hopefully be a year of positive change @PatrickGoss !

View attachment 257719

Super Juicy Hop JuJu. This is incredible. May have to drink the whole 2L!
#lentfreebeer

I think I heard this once somewhere, but yeast arent supposed to be boiled man! They are sterile on their own. I think just give them a good freeze if you are worried, but dont boil them! That just pisses them off.

I'll raise your Funky Buddha and raise you Philly beer mail notices about limited FB tappings in the city

A beer in hand is better than two beers promised on some stupid flyer...

nothing out of lady ass.

My wife says the same thing, but I don't know where else all that food would go...

View attachment 257715

My first trade, from @hunter_la5!

Only one casualty and it only lost half since it was turning into a slushy. That just means it is first to go once it thaws.

Happy!

Mmmm, Wunderkind...

Happy birthday!

2013 Moo-Hoo and reading directions. My snowblower is coming back to life tonight!

I don't believe it for a second...

Water. Just wrapped up meetings for the day. Flying back tomorrow morning, so I'll have to find something to get into tonight.

I think I heard this once somewhere, but yeast arent supposed to be boiled man! They are sterile on their own. I think just give them a good freeze if you are worried, but dont boil them! That just pisses them off.

Please - I'm just brewing the hard way. Thirty separate 1.5L batches to be combined later. ;)

Friend shared this earlier and I thought it was funny so I'll pass it along. More #lentfreebeer (aka SJ Hop JuJu) for me!

image.jpg

Wondering if homebrewdad is regretting that thread while I drink my last water before going home and turning it up to 11.

Wondering if homebrewdad is regretting that thread while I drink my last water before going home and turning it up to 11.

haha I hope he reads it all. And I also think he needs to change his name to homebrewparent. Calling himself a father is sexist as the name only refers to men. :D

Latest posts

Back