What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a reuben and some german potato salad at my favorite local hofbrau.
Also an Altamont scarcity triple IPA. Went well with lunch, now I just want to drink for the rest of today.
No pic, so I guess it didn't happen.

Making a starter for Sunday.

Hell to the nah. I'm simply going to watch the USWNT hand Unglund its bloody arse.

Seems they won. Good for them. They're better than the Men's team in my opinion (relative to their competition). Although it tells you something about the state of the sport in the US when only one player on the USMNT is playing in a league beyond MLS, and he's not good enough to start, and might as well be in the youth program. And yet the little bastard still manages to get himself injured against Panama.

Troegs Nugget Nectar!

2015-02-13 17.44.57.jpg

Seems they won. Good for them. They're better than the Men's team in my opinion (relative to their competition). Although it tells you something about the state of the sport in the US when only one player on the USMNT is playing in a league beyond MLS, and he's not good enough to start, and might as well be in the youth program. And yet the little bastard still manages to get himself injured against Panama.

This one's for you (like a Budweiser), marthafloccer.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7NGKPwFT7E[/ame]

That's because soccer sucks and nobody cares about it so the only American kids playing it are the ones who werent athletic enough to play football, basketball, baseball, boxing, mma, hockey, tennis, wiffle ball, table tennis, swimming or gymnastics. So our least athletic men give the best the rest of the world has to offer all it can handle.

That's because soccer sucks and nobody cares about it so the only American kids playing it are the ones who werent athletic enough to play football, basketball, baseball, boxing, mma, hockey, tennis, wiffle ball, table tennis, swimming or gymnastics. So our least athletic men give the best the rest of the world has to offer all it can handle.

Correct.

Even then, the English women, who obviously loved soccer and played since birth, still get their asses handed to them. Me likes.

Back