What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. First thing I did when I got it was to spray it with Starsan! :fro:

I hope you also ran it through the sanitize cycle in the dishwasher. ;)
Speaking of Norm, he never really saw much action after me and fuzzymittens had him. I still can't believe you didn't take him to Italy! Those pictures would've been epic! :D

80 degrees and sunny. No complaints here! Gonna go sit on the beach for lunch, my day is going really well :)

No lunch on the beach here but...

nfma77.jpg

From 3pm - 7pm it looks like we have a chance of... being shot at by artillery? :drunk:

Killed two field mice that were running around in my garage. Sledgehammer to both. Went to the recycling bin to throw-out empties and one of those ****ers had moved deeper into the bin. I'm not going to bother. They're pests but I felt bad for them. He's gonna freeze overnight. **** it. I should have shot each one in the head. But that would've cost me $2.50.

Uncle Elroy
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423769860.751782.jpg

You could just mix a little plaster of Paris with milk and set it out. Half an hour after they take the bait you can just collect the little mouse statues and line them up as a warning to the rest of their family.

Just an idea... /coffee

You could just mix a little plaster of Paris with milk and set it out. Half an hour after they take the bait you can just collect the little mouse statues and line them up as a warning to the rest of their family.

Just an idea... /coffee

I find that a couple of highly visible, well placed heads on stakes serves as a good warning to others. ;)

I do not know why, but I am craving one of the Two Hearted Ales in my fridge right now. About 2 hours left at the office...crap. Then I have to go pick up my guitar. Eternity until beer.

Water for now.

Just an idea... /coffee

If that's the alternative to shooting them with expensive bullets, I'll shoot them next time.

I do not know why, but I am craving one of the Two Hearted Ales in my fridge right now. About 2 hours left at the office...crap. Then I have to go pick up my guitar. Eternity until beer.

Water for now.

I need more. Keep me posted. Thx.

Water. I need this day to just end.

Friday, February 13th – Community Beer Works: Snow Day – This Friday the 13th, CBW releases the 2015 version of their imperial stout, The Snow. Not only that, but they will also be tapping a keg of 2014 The Snow (glasses only, no growler fills). To take it one step further, they will also be raffling off bottles of 2012 The Snow, to five lucky winners who also purchase growler fills of the new 2015 version. CBW will also be featuring a dry hopped cask of That IPA, a test batch of an imperial IPA, dubbed Biggie, and a test batch of a milk stout, named Intolerance.

Something to look forward to!

Friday, February 13th – Community Beer Works: Snow Day – This Friday the 13th, CBW releases the 2015 version of their imperial stout, The Snow. Not only that, but they will also be tapping a keg of 2014 The Snow (glasses only, no growler fills). To take it one step further, they will also be raffling off bottles of 2012 The Snow, to five lucky winners who also purchase growler fills of the new 2015 version. CBW will also be featuring a dry hopped cask of That IPA, a test batch of an imperial IPA, dubbed Biggie, and a test batch of a milk stout, named Intolerance.

Something to look forward to!

Can't even look forward to it. SWMBO works until 7, so I gotta get the kids from their after school program tomorrow, and I don't think they'll appreciate going to a brewery with me haha

Can't even look forward to it. SWMBO works until 7, so I gotta get the kids from their after school program tomorrow, and I don't think they'll appreciate going to a brewery with me haha

They can go across the street to Santasiero's for some spaghetti, everyone loves spaghetti :D

One more water before I blow this joint and snag my first IPA of the week..

Santawho?

Franco's > anything in Buffalo.

@mbaumannerb

It's a little hole in the wall Italian joint that has been around forever.

Just trying to get someone to drink with me damnit :cross: Can't get my friends to get off the couch and leave their ice caves no matter how much free beer I offer lol.

I'm out! Beer time..

Back