What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or Duffman lol

All you PA people are the same! I somehow always knew it. ;)
Seriously, though, I need to set up a trade with one of you (or all of you since you're all the same) for pizza boy beer and glass. Love the logo! And tired hands beer and glass.

All you PA people are the same! I somehow always knew it. ;)
Seriously, though, I need to set up a trade with one of you (or all of you since you're all the same) for pizza boy beer and glass. Love the logo! And tired hands beer and glass.

I've only seen the pizza boy spurs once, and they were in the hands if the people standing in line lol

This is great with thin mints. #fat. Haha
Thanks Mark...i think it's from you. :eek:

View attachment 255294

Yeah, that was the DuffMan - I sent the Martians Kidnapped Santa and the gruesomes.
Having this as I relax for a few minutes before I have to walk the dog.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423531117.125840.jpg
Just finished making treats for my son's Valentines Day party on Wednesday - cherry bomb devils food cupcakes.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423531224.188735.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423531235.835982.jpg

I've only seen the pizza boy spurs once, and they were in the hands if the people standing in line lol

Is that anything like the San Antonio Spurs? :p
Haha! Don't necessarily need sours. Just looking for anything. Growler of anything from them and a glass would be awesome. I just really like the name and logo.

Tried my Yooper's Oatmeal Stout, Gingerbread version...about 13 days in the bottle. Big release when opened. Big bubbles, too much on the pour, still very gingery and could use a little more sweetness...this flavor would probably have been better on a sweet stout. I'm hoping this iimproves with appropriate age...and then it might need a drizzle of Kahlua or something sweet.

IMG_20150209_193741733.jpg

Haha! Don't necessarily need sours. Just looking for anything. Growler of anything from them and a glass would be awesome. I just really like the name and logo.

If you can hang tight for a few weeks I'll hook you up. Not sure about the glassware. But I can get standard bombers and such

Pizza Boy is a haul for me and duff man, but I think mark sends his inlaws as pizza boy mules :)

Everyone's drinking tonight! must've been a rough monday

Had one pull of my CA common that got all yeasty... next half pull and the keg was gonzo. Timing wise perfect as I have another beer to fill it with.

Now having a celebration ale clone. Then dinner. Then more beer.

20150209_163831.jpg

Or Duffman lol

Yeah, that was the DuffMan - I sent the Martians Kidnapped Santa and the gruesomes.
Having this as I relax for a few minutes before I have to walk the dog.

View attachment 255309
Just finished making treats for my son's Valentines Day party on Wednesday - cherry bomb devils food cupcakes.
View attachment 255310
View attachment 255311

Holy crap. This is why people think I'm an *******. I'm sorry.

Last pour from Duffman.

Logo whore!

Yes I most definitely am and not ashamed of it! :D
I get just as, if not more, excited for logo'd glassware and growlers than the actual beer. Beer lasts what? 15-30 minutes tops if it's a sipper. But glassware, that lasts a lifetime. That is, until bucknuts gets his clumsy, albeit well washed and sanitized, mitts on them. ;)

Quick lesson for you youngsters. :D

I pitched 11 month old refrigerated yeast 7 hours ago. DONT EVER TOSS OLD YEAST!! Yeastcalc.co said 0 cells left....View attachment 255324

I just had that same experience a couple weeks ago. The last smack pack of Belgian Abbey yeast my LHBS had was from Aug 2014 and yeastcalc said 0 cells. When I smacked the pack it took almost two days to get any swelling that couldn't be explained by it warming up. Then I pitched it to a 2 L starter and it took off fine. Fermented my tripel from 1.082 down to 1.008.

So dregs, on the counter, in a fully sealed mason jar is all okay?

I havent seen any issues from it and dont see why there would be anything to be concerned about. It wont be 6 months from when I started this to when it will all be pitched and I start over. The last gallon I pitched a little into went off fairly quick. :rockin:

If you can hang tight for a few weeks I'll hook you up. Not sure about the glassware. But I can get standard bombers and such

Pizza Boy is a haul for me and duff man, but I think mark sends his inlaws as pizza boy mules :)

Yes, we do. :D

They distribute some of the sours here now as well. They just sell out very quickly.

@mcbeermanduffbrienerb thanks. :p

I'm not expecting anyone to go out of their way for anything. Pizza Boy and Tired Hands are just two places I'd love glassware from. And trying the beer would be nice, too. :D
I really like Pizza Boy's logo and Tired Hands' logo and crazy beer names. So, if anyone is ever near either of them and would like to do a trade, keep me in mind.

Back