What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a Berghoff Oktoberfest at the Berghoff Oktoberfest shindig in downtown Chicago. Never a big fan of their beers... I think they're actually brewed by Huber (?)... but fun is fun!

A Nelson Imperial IPA sitting at the Burbank airport. It's good...but could be fresher, the hop aroma is weak.

Sadly, I'm drinking coffee while I wait to go to work. When I get home, there's a sixer of Marshall Old Pavilion Pils waiting on me. I can't wait to get home!

I'm drinking a boulevard dark truth stout that has been in my cellar for around year. I wasn't a real big fan but now I wish I hadn't drank the first two bottles a year ago. Tho hotness had died down greatly and the dark fruits have really come out to play.

Just took a test shot of my habanero vodka that's been infusing for a month, it is hot lol

Elysian: Split Shot
Strong taste of Coffee grounds, little too strong for my taste.

image-655468593.jpg

Two Brothers Atom Smasher Oktoberfest lager. Not my favorate style.Its ok. Time for a FatJack.

a black and tan, made with my pumpkin stout from last fall that never quite carbonated and an IPA i did a couple months back. pretty good combo.

Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan

Rob_B said:
Jolly Pumpkin Oro de Calabaza. The more JP beers I try the more I like them.

That's the only JP beer I've had. I thought it was pretty good.

Back