What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks soo much better than the water I'm drinking! I am getting blood taken for some routine tests (Cell count/Cholesterol/etc.) so beer wouldn't probably be good tonight :) I can't wait until they hit FL.

I drink until 9 when I need to have labs the next morning. I time it 12 hours plus usually. I do fine. :D

I always drink before my labs. Best to catch me at base level. I also drink after giving blood, so I'm probably not an authority.

Modelo. I'm stuck with Modelo and Shiner Bock until the boxes are empty.

Home with kids but no wife. Do I have a beer and watch a movie or do I have a beer and practice my guitar? I've already practiced for nearly an hour.

I vote for beer and practice. I put a fresh set of strings on my bass today after finishing and waxing the unfinished maple neck.. sounds soooo good.

On topic, drinking a celebration ale clone, need to do a side-by here soon with the real deal as this one is very close to it.

I vote for beer and practice. I put a fresh set of strings on my bass today after finishing and waxing the unfinished maple neck.. sounds soooo good.

On topic, drinking a celebration ale clone, need to do a side-by here soon with the real deal as this one is very close to it.

I have a total of three days experience on the guitar. Let's just say it doesn't sound sooo good.

This. Tasty.

IMG_20150201_191220549.jpg

I have a total of three days experience on the guitar. Let's just say it doesn't sound sooo good.

Just stick to G, A and E chords.. That's about all I can play on guitar too.:rockin:

I picked mine up last night and realized I forgot everything I learned months ago.

Don't like the natural feel? I sand all my guitars down as close as I can to get that unfinished feel. Lol. Did u put a poly finish on it. Maybe it's a guitar vs bass thing ands it amazing what new strings can do to the sound.

Just stick to G, A and E chords.. That's about all I can play on guitar too.:rockin:

I picked mine up last night and realized I forgot everything I learned months ago.

Drinking my HB Stout.

I worked on A minor and C today, and the opening riff to Day Tripper (basically the E chord, I believe) because that riff is my 9 year old's practice for the week.

View attachment 1423191589344.jpg

All this beer looks so good.

Stomach flu x3 in my house right now, SWMBO has avoided it so far.

Well, I worked about 14 hours this week...awesome.

Pick up a d and a minor on top of that and the world is yours. If you are in college you will feel like heff.

Water after BJCP class. Belgian Strong(ish) ales. On the plate was Chimay Red and White, Dupont, 3 Monts Blonde, Duvel, and St. Bernardus Abt 12, along with a few homebrews (I was told by one guy my Quad is better than St. Bernardus, which I don't agree with, but still a flattering compliment).

Back