What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking @hawgwild81 's bier de garde. Havent had many but this is good! From what ive read recently about the style, this fits. Nice dry mouthfeel with an upfront but not overpowering malt sweetness to balance the dryness. Nice job man! I would certainly drink more of these.
View attachment 252708

Thanks! I was pretty disappointed in it when I first had it. It's improved a lot with age.
Drinking Darthcitra's Peach Ring Suicide IPA. Flavor and aroma are fantastic! Lacking a little bitterness. Overall solid brew. I like it a lot. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422661743.465176.jpg

A delicious porter:D

IMG_5752.jpg

Non-alcoholic Amstel......

Freaking deployed to Kuwait right now..... Uncle Sam doesn't let us drink out here!

When my brother was in Iraq I took red mouthwash, emptied it, filled it with goldschlager, two drops of red food coloring and shrink wrapped it. The first time I did it he had no idea it wasn't mouthwash until the first time he used it. Classic.

Back