What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. @Remmy should send me his best stuff and @MrNickVT should send me his best stuff and I'll settle it once and for all.

But not before I @bucksnuts off the back deck...

If a second impartial judge is needed I will volunteer my services and will @bucknuts on whatever you want me to for the opportunity.

I have been waiting ALL week for this! Duchesse!!!!

Duchess.jpg

Sure it does. Shoot me a pm and I can explain it to you, so you'll understand what I'm saying. I'm not an Internet bully who hides behind a keyboard and acts as if I'm the center of the universe. This is a thread about drinking beer, and i do exactly that. So what if I happen to live in a state where the beer is highly sought after. Is that a reason to personally attack someone because there ego is hurt? I would say not. Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me, lol. Remember that from kindergarten?

I won't PM you. That's a weird request. If you have something to say just say it.

Yup. This is a drinking thread. And everyone's welcome, yourself included. So come around, shoot the ****, and drink beers with us. But when you randomly come in here dropping your animosity on a single target like a dive-bombing seagull, it makes you seem a little butt-hurt.

Btw very generous of you to offer homegrown hops to people here. Most home brewers don't yield enough for more than a few batches. So it's great that you have some to spare.

:mug:

@finsfan

No animosity, just the plain fact of Vermont apparently brews crappy beers. Which is okay because I don't reach out for other hoppy offerings. :)
Is it a yopener?

Since I haven't formed an opinion feel free to send me beer;)
Yes it is on it's virgin bottle popping, arrived today, happy to help out a fellow HBTer:rockin:

I won't PM you. That's a weird request. If you have something to say just say it.

Yup. This is a drinking thread. And everyone's welcome, yourself included. So come around, shoot the ****, and drink beers with us. But when you randomly come in here dropping your animosity on a single target like a dive-bombing seagull, it makes you seem a little butt-hurt.

Btw very generous of you to offer homegrown hops to people here. Most home brewers don't yield enough for more than a few batches. So it's great that you have some to spare.

@finsfan

No picture, skipped.

@finsfan
@bucknuts
@nan

Agreed. @Remmy should send me his best stuff and @MrNickVT should send me his best stuff and I'll settle it once and for all.

But not before I @bucksnuts off the back deck...

Hey, I brew and drink my own beer on the regular. I don't wait in line for 3 hours for beer and act like an asswipe because I live near New England's top breweries. And I'm not bald or fat. I'm proud of that, actually. Lucky for the non-bald part and work hard for the latter.

Landlords must make a killing up in central VT renting homes. You know, because it's the beer capital of the world. And don't you dare choose a beer from another state in a blind taste-test that smells and tastes better than any VT-brewed beer on the slate.

Don't try and flip the script.

@finsfan

Before I go into settings and remove Mark's handle from my signature, I just wanted to quote this post for reasons barely related to its content @finsfan

Little place by work, can't say outstanding but some of their stuff is good.
Some of the guys at work like them (unlike Carton) and we all get out at the same time Saturday so it's a thing though the winter while I work on the weekend:D

Cookies are not my thing but I got committed, not sure, how does bourbon, bacon,chocolate chunk sound?

:D
It sounds like my knees are weak. I want.
This is why some people go bald at an early age. Because of the stress.

I never said VT beer is "crappy." The VT beers everyone tasted just didn't make the TOP BEER out of 12 all-New England DIPAs.

Do they allow anyone into universities nowadays? God damn.

Having another water. I still smell like cheese.
Hey you, what's all the cranky talk from you boys? Send me a Gandhi bot glass.

Water. Finishing my last beer. I mean, not the last...

My doggie is curled up next to me snoring and dreaming. She keeps kicking me. She's so damn cute.

It sounds like my knees are weak. I want.

Hey you, what's all the cranky talk from you boys? Send me a Gandhi bot glass.

Water. Finishing my last beer. I mean, not the last...

My doggie is curled up next to me snoring and dreaming. She keeps kicking me. She's so damn cute.

I'll freeze a couple for you.

@finsfan

Your sarcasm detector must be broken. No worries though. Your opinion is just that, yours. Thanks for the kind words. I have actually got out of homebrewing. Just don't have the time to do it anymore. Had some hops leftover from a couple second year plants. Around fall next year I should have a yield of a lot more and will continue to share the wealth if not locally, but on this forum.

6+ mos. of ignore. And some people still don't get it. Tapa needs to fix this feature so quotes don't appear. #icantsee99.9%ofthenonsenseyoupost

Water.

My local beer is too damned good. I'm selling all of my homebrewing equipment. Anyone interested?

Water.

If by "equipment" you are talking about the case of sea hag that gets you through a brew day... yes... if you are talking about pots, screens, burners...nah, I have those.

I need a beer.

Lol^^^^ got to obey the orders no matter what, ill miss the part about suppose to be in a pub glass not shaker glass lol

Back