What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im finishing off the nut brown ale i had in my #2 Keg. just got my Chinook IPA in the secondary with dry hop.

Drinking RPM IRA from Boneyard Brewery in Bend, OR. I also had their Hop Venom IPA as well. Some of the best brew I've had in a while.....expect for my home brew. :)

hydro sample from my calypso hop-bursted belgian pale ale. I think I'm getting hints of the calypso (the Chimay yeast is a big flavor in here), but this may require some dry hopping to really bring it to the front. Tastes surprisingly sweet despite finishing at 1.008.

SN BeerCamp#45 Oatmeal Stout.DAMN! Yeah,its like that. I think I blew the airlock off my head. What the...?

Drinking schafly's pumpkin ale and sam adams octoberfest waiting for my rye pale ale to ferment in the primary.

Trying to kick the keg of my competition French Saison. It just may win if the judges know what they are judging...lol.

Youngs double choc stout, first one pretty good. And now time for some of one of my favs, tenfiddy. I found a 4-pack, last one. So good!

Pretty Things Meadowlark IPA

image-4166360648.jpg

Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale- my first pumpkin this season its not bad for a 5%,but I like some malty body in them,spiced well and unusually more bitter/ lightly hoppy for a pumpkin ale.

Stopped by the local eastern European market for dinner. Usually grab something from their beers when I pop in there. They've always got the full Baltika line plus a bunch of others, most of which I know are lagers but outside of that, can't understand the label so it's usually a surprise.

So this time around I picked up Zhiguljovskoje (apparently by Baltika, but not labeled liked the other Baltika beers). Surprisingly decent.

Schlafly's Pumpkin. Did I misremember this beer? I thought it was much better last year maybe something is wrong with my taste buds.

3 floyd's collab Risgoop then some zombie dust. So far this week I've had their Miloko milk stout, Gorch Fock helles lager, Dreadnaught IIPA, and have an Apocolypse Cow IIPA brewed with lactose in the fridge

ForumRunner_20120823_013028.jpg

Did a bunch of tasting at Lost Abbey/Port Brewing tonight. Red Barn, Avant Garde, Devotion, Judgement Day, 10th Commandment, Mongo, Shark Attack and Old Viscosity. Great selection of brews. Favorites were Red Barn, a really clean nice saison, and Old Viscosity. Both Mongo and Shark Attack are old favorites from Port Brewing. The BBQ truck outside tonight had some killer brisket with phenomenal BBQ sauce. Forgot the name but, Wow.

Drinkin a couple ice 24oz after a bank error was fixed in my favor...pass go,collect some beers. Also got some choice angus steaks for the bbq % some huge shrimp for 35th on Monday. Some magic hat & corn to get yet & we're all set.

Schlafly's Pumpkin. Did I misremember this beer? I thought it was much better last year maybe something is wrong with my taste buds.

Because the seasonal is not out yet? And yours was last seasons.According to their website its not out yet.

Back