What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Something a little magic marker in the aroma. Great idea, but I don't think I like the yeast strain used in this. View attachment 249386
Heating strike water. I think it might be time to put old blue out to pasture. He has served me well for almost ten years, but is getting a little ragged. View attachment 249387Poor thing doesn't know I already have his replacement lined up.

You monster!

About to hit up Adelberts.

Attachments

• 1421519934783.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 90
Well, I was going to try to bottle my Yooper's Oatmeal Stout today...but daughter is going skating and son feels left out, so I'm taking him bowling. Ah, well.

Coffee.

So have him help you bottle! Inclusion and father son time ;) :D

If I told my kids I was gonna bottle today they wouldn't be leaving for a play date right now.

Seems a little slow in here. You guys didn't all go get lives and not tell me did you? :p

We need to kerp track of all the variety to spell coffee lol
I bet we can write a Quaghee Table book. (see what I did there? named the book with the subject of the book in a funny and interesting way...)

Seems a little slow in here. You guys didn't all go get lives and not tell me did you? :p

having lives is for the pterodactyls!

Reverend T, you're killing me with these Dar pours! One after another!

Unfortunately I'm not controlling the pours yet.

58182585.jpg

No matter how hard you tried, there's still fecal matter in your beer. :p Go wash your hands @tugnuts! Bwahahahaha!!!!!

That's what you think I keep a 5 gallon bucket of star san right next to the kettle when I brew and dip my hands fora full 2 minutes prior to touching my mash paddle or stirring spoon.:tank:

That's what you think I keep a 5 gallon bucket of star san right next to the kettle when I brew and dip my hands fora full 2 minutes prior to touching my mash paddle or stirring spoon.:tank:

There's fecal matter floating everywhere. You can't escape it. It's on everything....everything....everything....everything....

This and then a nap so I can go out tonight and be coherent.

You son of a monkey's ass! This will be the first time in a few years I won't be getting any Hopslam. My parents moving back from Chicago really put a damper on my beer addiction. It's like they weren't even thinking about how the move would affect me.

You son of a monkey's ass! This will be the first time in a few years I won't be getting any Hopslam. My parents moving back from Chicago really put a damper on my beer addiction. It's like they weren't even thinking about how the move would affect me.

If it makes you feel any better, this year's batch seems to taste better than recent years.

Latest posts

Back