What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Grand Cru, Knee Deep Hoptologist, Nøgne Ø Sunturnbrew, Union Jack, now barrel aged Götlandsdricka finished with champagne yeast at 21%. Surprisingly still in good shape.

Nothing like my Boston Steamer at 4am after a long hard work week that isn't quite finished yet. It's a recipe I came up with that pretty much crosses Sam Adams Boston Ale and Lager recipes I found in BYO with WL San Francisco Lager yeast. Pretty awesome session brew and the name should be patented.

Coffee. Black.

Up until after 1 am last night and had to get up at 6 this morning to get to work, so I have two cups instead of one.

Had this earlier. Gross

image-3865111213.jpg

Just got done running Epic Relay, Cache Valley to the Tetons, and loaded up on some Fat Tire. I'm pretty sure you can't buy it in Utah.

- Destin

Miller Lite in their new vent top can. I think this is a good idea. It's a pain in the ass to look for something to puncture the can though. I think they should move the pivot point off the current tab opener towards the center of the tab and let you swing it back the other way for the second hole.

Marshall Old Pavilion Pils, good stuff! I'm excited to brew my first lager in the next few weeks. Next up is home brewed Stout.

image-2922144477.jpg

Keg 1: Cream of 3 Crops (just about to float)
Keg 2: Nierra Sevada (one of my favorites)..
One week from Kegging: Yoopers House Pale Ale (My first time brewing really excited for this one).
Just brewed: Yoopers Oatmeal Stout (cant wait)

Got a 4 pack of DogfishHeads 90min (will give this a go later this week).

Neil

Neilyboy said:
Keg 1: Cream of 3 Crops (just about to float)
Keg 2: Nierra Sevada (one of my favorites)..
One week from Kegging: Yoopers House Pale Ale (My first time brewing really excited for this one).
Just brewed: Yoopers Oatmeal Stout (cant wait)

Got a 4 pack of DogfishHeads 90min (will give this a go later this week).

Neil
Wait...do you have a cool enough to give you a keg of Cream of 3 Crops?

Jamil's Evil Twin, my first all-grain beer that I brewed a month ago and kegged yesterday. Good, but not as hoppy as I was expecting given 4.25oz of hops in it.

With the weather finally dropping into some cooler temps, I picked up a sixer of Sam Adams Octoberfest to get me started in the fall mood, I am brewing a pumpkin ale this week and needed the motivation.

MrNic said:
New Belgium Red Hoptober...not very good.

And now Stone IPA...Delicious

I'm agreeing with you on both counts. Have been through a sixer of the hoptober and every one I just thought "very unbalanced beer"

Pabst Blue Ribbon. Havent had it since maybe oh,last I remember I was like 7 and my Dad gave me a sip.I possible could have had it once or twice in or after high school.It probably was old style really. But wow did it take me there. Just like I remember. I think it was the first aroma in the can that I specifically remember.
Im pretty disapointed,Ive been on a bmc light,pale lager kick and I would have to say High Life is way better to me than this.At least with that beer I didnt get that flat watery thing,and for Pabst being a pale lager-it taste more like a light beer,Ive also had cheaper pale lagers taste better, like Big Flatts from walgreens.

Just finished a Southern Tier PumpKing. Great pumpkin taste, but probably a little too much of it. Went to the Martha Clara (winery) BBQ/Beer fest this past weekend (great time), had 6+ pumpkin brews (2 oz. samples). Least impressive was a pumpkin porter. The pumpkin taste got lost in the porter. I'm kinda "pumpkin-ed" out now. I was thinking about making a batch of pumpkin brew for Halloween/Thanksgiving, but, maybe not. Drinking an AHS Bud American ale clone.

An oatmeal brown ale I recently kegged. Its really awesome, I love the smooth oatmeal body. Wishing I did a 10 gallon instead of 5.

Latest posts

Back