What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad we are getting cliff note updates now for those of us who've been working. You drunks have been busy. I'll try and catch up, but don't think it will happen. Starting off with a lost forty pale ale. View attachment 243017

I concur on the cliff notes. Even if drinking along, a summary of what happened is always welcome.

Someone said to drink water before bed. This is as close as I could find, but I was only looking in my beer fridge.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419055472.243486.jpg

Can't wait to get some! I assume it will be a couple weeks.

When I asked how long until abrasive hits the stores i was told they didn't know for sure because the tech who is dialing in their canning line left to go back to Spain today. But yeah, it sounded like 2-4 weeks from now.

Sierra Nevada Celebration- not bad for sitting outside on my table all week. It was even a nice chilly 50* when I opened it ;)

Coff.

I'm tired of drinking so much. I can't watch people drink when I go out and not have some myself. I feel like crap.

Coffee. Need to wrap presents, sing carols with scouts at the retirement home, do a final taking of leaves and go see the final installment of The Hobbit. All after breakfast and after the scout activity, with beer.

Finding @Remmy is kind of like finding Never Never Land. But instead following the brightest star, all you have to do is hop on the Night Train and ride it until he shows up.

Alcohol is the devil. I am lucky I didn't die last night after going out. Don't remember the car ride back home. Nor do I remember going to bed. I have a headache but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

I'm hosting a party at my house tonight and there is a lot of alcohol on-hand. And it's not going to drink itself.

Coff #3.

View attachment 243038
Coffee before hitting the highway

154ypzs.gif

there is no way I'm going back 20 pages. went out for my wife's Christmas party last night. our bars suck. had a few Guinness and wayyyyyy too many PBRs. having a GT's Kombucha and water.

@Remmy is MIA
@wobrien is going to wake up w a headache
@WesleyS exaggerated
@onetoedogbrewery is still taking creepy pics of bartenders
@coldcrash needs another beer

Here you go BK, this summarizes twenty pages back to five pages back. Now you only have five to read and they are boring so ignore them.

Still debating if I let tonight's guests touch the Christmas brew. A bunch of Bud Light folks. I may move the HB to the storage room for the evening.

Coff while watching Top Gun and trying to recover from last night. I only had two beers, but there was also a pint of Jim Beam consumed along with them. That's my go to when I want to get good and hammered.

Just one bomberof IPA last night, so good to go this morning. On my second quaffi whilst s******ing at hipsters using "whilst".

Seriously? My attempt to write a word similar to "snickering" was automatically altered because it contains an offensive racial slur WITHIN the correct spelling of the word?!

OJ with breakfast, eggs, bacon, hash brown patty. I'm going to see A Christmas Carol tonight. I'm pretty excited.

Back