What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taylor & Byrnes gourmet coffee (from a vending machine). I have another day of doing nothing ahead of me. I wonder if anyone will show up to the job fair today?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Best advice ever.

Agreed. Although going to college does not necessarily mean you will get out of double shifts at some point in your life... It does usually mean you won't do it your whole life unless you want to.

You? :D

Waiting for shuttle to the office so I can get more coffee. Too damned tired this morning.

Well, yes. The last one we held it was just one of the HR girls and myself chatting for five hours and no potential employees showed. We were ready to hire on the spot and never talked to a soul. Yay entitlement state!

Hotel. PJs is across the street and so is the office. Heading to both soon.

Going to Bourbon tonight. Things will get interesting even though I'm coming down with a cold and I feel like a train hit me from drinking last night.

Hotel. PJs is across the street and so is the office. Heading to both soon.
Yeah, PJ's isn't great, but isn't ****ty usually.
Going to Bourbon tonight. Things will get interesting even though I'm coming down with a cold and I feel like a train hit me from drinking last night.
Best of luck.

Coffee. Like the drink and spelled that way.

Oof that's rough. What do you think caused it?

I went to fishermans warf with a few people i met at anchor. Had a shirmp and crab roll. It tasted fishy and i should not had ate it. The seafood was old which in turn i puked in the parking lot and couple of more times in the room. After last night i knew my stomach was empty. Nothing left.

I went to fishermans warf with a few people i met at anchor. Had a shirmp and crab roll. It tasted fishy and i should not had ate it. The seafood was old which in turn i puked in the parking lot and couple of more times in the room. After last night i knew my stomach was empty. Nothing left.

Such a cool place - the Wharf.

Taylor & Byrnes gourmet coffee (from a vending machine). I have another day of doing nothing ahead of me. I wonder if anyone will show up to the job fair today?

If it comes from a vending machine, can it really be called a 'gourmet' coffee?
Its past 10am, no more coffee for me, on to water.

Good first full day in SF. Ended in food poisoning... puked my guts out... ****

That is super odd for the warf. I mean, the dish is literally right there. My 2nd Uncle owned A. Sabella's.
I hope you feel better man.

Such a cool place - the Wharf.

That is super odd for the warf. I mean, the dish is literally right there. My 2nd Uncle owned A. Sabella's.
I hope you feel better man.

It's kind of a tourist trap...overpriced and there are better places to eat. A lot of the classic places have closed too.

The whole city is surrounded by water, so you should be able to get fresh seafood anywhere.

Coffee. I don't really want to finish the cup, but I hate not finishing it when it's only one single cup. By mid-morning I am usually over coffee, but I rarely get a chance to drink beer by then. The water is ok, but it's purified, so it tastes like crap to me.

Last night it was Cherry Coke I had while watching Hunger Games movie. I didn't even drink a beer. No wonder I feel all out of sorts today!

Tonight it's drywall at my mom's house, then sipping a Backwoods Bastard while watching Red Wings hockey. If I am super motivated I might be able to run the cable into my comptuer room and watch while playing WoW with my buddies!

It's kind of a tourist trap...overpriced and there are better places to eat. A lot of the classic places have closed too.

The whole city is surrounded by water, so you should be able to get fresh seafood anywhere.

Nothing the corporate card can't handle.

I am going to grab a shrimp po boy for lunch. And am going to try and find a beer while I'm at it.

Its sad how that works. I was in the BVI sailing around in spring of 13 and 14. All the restaurants at the common stops served seafood and obviously would be fresh out of the water. Or so you would think. Nope, Fresh out of a freezer. All of it. No fresh caught anything. I wonder how they get those Conserve tractor trailers to float from island to island to deliver the food.

Its sad how that works. I was in the BVI sailing around in spring of 13 and 14. All the restaurants at the common stops served seafood and obviously would be fresh out of the water. Or so you would think. Nope, Fresh out of a freezer. All of it. No fresh caught anything. I wonder how they get those Conserve tractor trailers to float from island to island to deliver the food.

I've heard that, in general, a lot of the best, freshest seafood goes to places where it is harder to get; therefore, they get more money for it. Much of the highest grade tuna goes to Japan. Most of the Alaskan King Crab doesn't stay in Alaska. But there should be a FEW places that get seafood fresh and serve it near the source!

I'm still on quaffi.

Sipping some ginger ale. I ate something that wasn't the best...apparently. Stayed home from work and just woke up.

Drove across Indiana unexpectedly so that I could have some highland estates coffee (still a vending machine), but at least it doesn't claim to be gourmet. Got the call, finally, on the bcbs lotto. I get two normal and one coffee. Sitting there with my name on it for whenever I get to head back towards home.

Back