What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearing out the last of my pumpkin beers. This and another of the same.

CameraZOOM-20141128221938137.jpg

You know that stuff's got antifreeze in it, don't you? :cross:

Mama Hello makes this drink but she's not drinking it. And it has an ingredient of antifreeze, not the whole shebang. The relaxed rules at the FDA says it's fine. I'll die of something else much sooner.

Mama Hello makes this drink but she's not drinking it. And it has an ingredient of antifreeze, not the whole shebang. The relaxed rules at the FDA says it's fine. I'll die of something else much sooner.

I know, I'm just messing with you. I just had to laugh at all the irrational panic that came up over that a couple weeks ago.

My 3 year old has been a picky eater tonight-- finally requested "machos" so I made him some tortilla chips + cheese and some guac..

After feeling like a reward for being a good dad, now waiting on this to warm up cause I forgot to let it sit outside for a bit.

20141128_194225.jpg

just got done putting together computer cabinets and hooking everything back up. had my last SN Celebration and now having Green Flash's Double Stout. gonna get some EQ2 on!

So, Untappd has this listed as an American Brown Ale, but based on the description on the bottle and website it's very clearly a Vienna lager. It's a very enjoyable brew... certainly better than Negra Modelo.

CameraZOOM-20141129240147633.jpg

Also, Josh Duhamel and Fergie just walked into the bar. Normal day. Easy to pick out the people not from here.

Founder all day IPA, while trying to get the tree straight
View attachment 238786

I giggled at the passed out kid. Is she on the coffee table? Haha

Coffee. Taking Mama Hello and her boyfriend to the NCSU / UNC game today. After asking if they wanted to go and buying three tickets, this yahoo she's with says he prefers to watch the game at home. I have to lug around my dang self in this walking cast, they're going! I will bring beer though. They can suck it. It's going to be tons of fun, they just don't even know yet! I'm stoked.

I giggled at the passed out kid. Is she on the coffee table? Haha

Coffee. Taking Mama Hello and her boyfriend to the NCSU / UNC game today. After asking if they wanted to go and buying three tickets, this yahoo she's with says he prefers to watch the game at home. I have to lug around my dang self in this walking cast, they're going! I will bring beer though. They can suck it. It's going to be tons of fun, they just don't even know yet! I'm stoked.

Go Wolfpack!!! On the Quaffi now. Miserable sinus thing going on kept me up late and woke me up early. Hopefully, I will get a couple beers in during the game!

Side note and completely unrelated to beer: Is "whilst" becoming some new hipster word? I thought it was totally archaic and that "while" is the accepted word to use; however, I've seen a number of people using "whilst" lately. Maybe they're Brits or something? It just sounds funny...I find myself reading the rest of a post that contains it, with a British accent, in my head. :confused:

Back