What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost Coast - great white and Home Brewed Hef #3.
Started with the hjome brew and then I try to switch to "bought beer" aftwr the first 2
;)

Drink responsibly - dont waste the good stuff ;)

A homebrewing friend's lager. Tasty, but both bottles I was given were flat. I'll break it to him nicely ... :eek:

Homebrewed honey hefe and a belgian honey wheat ale. Both refreshing and go down WAY to easy :)

More farmhouse bier de table today. My 2nd AG.

image-954093705.jpg

Widmer Rotator IPA

A growler from a homebrew/beer store in Ludlow VT

Not bad, but too 'busy' with all the different spices/hops etc. Not what I expected, but I will for sure finish the growler.

San Diego Brewing Company Happy Ending Barleywine
San Diego Brewing Company Choco Latte Porter
San Diego Brewing Company El Hefe

Pretty damn good

Nothing at the moment since I'm on shift at the hospital, but last night I enjoyed a limited release from Saranac brewery called Single Malt. smooth and sweet.

Makes me want to experiment with using just Marris Otter

Mikkeller Ultramate 1000. It does taste like 1000 ibu's.In fact now i know what chewing on a hop out of the bag is like. It doesnt really "go away"

BrewKnurd said:
I love almost everything stone does. I couldn't finish that one.

I love everything from Stone as well even their IPAs and I'm not a fan of IPA. This one is definitely interesting.

Sierra Nevada Torpedo. Waiting on my first two kegs and a bottled Porter (week 5) to carb.

Back