What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need something with hops. I think this has it

1416439753879.jpg

I love founders centennial, but I do concur that two hearted is a bit Better actually sipping on one now

1416439899851.jpg

Aged HB Buff Sweat number 3 for the night. Head retention seems to have gone to crap since I first kegged it. Making room for the 2 kegs of it I filled earlier this week for the party I am throwing next weekend. Was too late planning my birthday so put it off a week.

Christ this is good. Green Man Brewing Porter. They are brewing it at Brew Hub in Lakeland. Not sure why for a NC brew.

1416440374698.jpg

It's ok, but if you're going that route (all Centennial IPA), Two Hearted is just so much better that I rarely will buy the Centennial.

I like Two Hearted better than the Founder's, too.

I think Big Eye is all-Centennial, too. Might be my favorite one of 'em all.

Somehow talked myself into a beer. This may go downhill like always. Just a warning.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416440898.956282.jpg

****. I miss Coronado and San Diego altogether.

Crud mushroom right now. Can't decide if I am going for malty, hoppy, or bourbony next.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416442270.126764.jpg

I am not a fan of this one, too sweet and couldn't coax the gravity down, but dear God am I happy to be drinking some home brew.

Need to find this ....

I took a day off on beer delivery day to follow the truck. I got five of them. By the time you factor in the lost wages it is the most expensive beer I have had, but I could hear them yelling at me from the brewery and it had to be done. Might do the same thing tomorrow if no new business comes up. I have not done anything at work lately anyways.

I took a day off on beer delivery day to follow the truck. I got five of them. By the time you factor in the lost wages it is the most expensive beer I have had, but I could hear them yelling at me from the brewery and it had to be done. Might do the same thing tomorrow if no new business comes up. I have not done anything at work lately anyways.

So, you're saying I shouldn't disclose where I saw it until after I've picked myself up a few?

View attachment 236972

I still want to try gumball head. Is it just awesome?
My body is telling me not to have beer today because of how many I slammed down last night in addition to the scotch.

My mind is telling me to drink.

Having a cranberry juice before I decide what it's gonna be tonight.

Drink! Makes you less snippy with me. :p

I still want to try gumball head. Is it just awesome?

Drink! Makes you less snippy with me. :p

I will let you know the next time I am sitting on some. I left the rest of the sixer today cause my buddies wife loves the stuff.

Back