What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a sour after that tastey stout.

1414816576976.jpg

Preview of my spiced Xmas Quad. So good that I'm suspicious.
jbllGJUsqYorwF.JPG

That sounds awesome. What spices, in particular? I wanna know because I brewed a spiced Dubbel for Xmas using only cinnamon sticks.

Coff.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414841584.140695.jpg

Coffee.

I have managed to get the older two up and in front of the idiot box without waking swmbo or baby. Breakfast is even almost ready. I deserve a breakfast stout.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water after several pine belt pale ales while at a shovels and rope concert last night. Preparing my body to do it all over again in a few hrs going tailgating today

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414851987.014247.jpg
Couple cups of coffee in my college football saturday cup. GO BUCKS!

Coffee.

I have managed to get the older two up and in front of the idiot box without waking swmbo or baby. Breakfast is even almost ready. I deserve a breakfast stout.

Do it! It's got the word breakfast right on the label.

View attachment 232936
Any good?

Excellent stout. Rainy, crappy day so I slept in after staying up helping the boy sort and count his haul (and taking the daddy tax :) ) Lots of coffee and breakfast and now watching The Purge. Going out to Iron Hill Zombie Hopacalypse this afternoon. Should be a good day. :mug:

Do it! It's got the word breakfast right on the label.

I did. Now I just need to fight the temptation to keep going before the funeral. After the funeral I am going to piss off swmbo and brew.... I hope.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414854466.331394.jpg
Sample of my sour belgian quad, its way better than i had any right to expect. Tart cherries getting added soon.

Coffee as we get ready to brew an imperial red ale. Soon will be switching to an ESB.

One kid at a sleepover...the other wouldn't wake up early without great effort to make it happen. SWMBO had somplace to go with her parents this morning. After being up for about a half an hour when she got up early, I conked back out until 10:30 this morning. Sleep is such a wonderful thing. Late breakfast...toasted everything bagel with cream cheese and two perfectly over-medium eggs to go with my coffee. Life is okay for a few more minutes!

IMAG3813.jpg

So every time I went to grab a water last night, I grabbed a Mich Ultra. That, two full growlers of home brew to share, a G'Knight from Oskar, and at least 4 large shots of moonshine later, I feel like I should be dead. But I'm not! Yay!

Water and Heed. Time to get walk and retrieve my truck. It's cold. :-(

So every time I went to grab a water last night, I grabbed a Mich Ultra. That, two full growlers of home brew to share, a G'Knight from Oskar, and at least 4 large shots of moonshine later, I feel like I should be dead. But I'm not! Yay!

Water and Heed. Time to get walk and retrieve my truck. It's cold. :-(

When I drink too much, I follow it up with beer the following day. Like, right now.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414859414.983131.jpg

Hanging out at the 1st annual Hopgeist DIPA fest. Started off with a Drake's Denogginizer, now onto Fat Heads Hop Stalker.

1414859791013.jpg

Drank about 1/3rd so far. About to take a nap. Cut too many trees down this morning and I am tired as ****.

Hop stalker and black rajah? Thats an embarrassment of riches. I'm going to get a growler fill of fathead's bonehead red in a couple hours.

No doubt. This is a great event. I hope they do it again.

Catching up, tried a Sun King Osiris, Actual Orthodox (winter IPA - see pic, no spices, just a black IPA), and Rhinegeist Homie (homebrew contest winner). It's pretty solid.

1414864133319.jpg

Latest posts

Back