What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm stuck with what ever swmbo will get for me and she doesn't want me to have anything :(
I still have not been able to brew it now looks like I won't get to till after Christmas. :mad: :( :confused:

Gotta find time to brew man. Can't drink that.

HB raspberry saison.

Looks good, smells good, tastes meh...think I left on raspberries too long.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414460181.862903.jpg

Health problems. He mentioned it in another thread.

Oh ok then leave the beer alone man!
I only asked because I have friend who makes similar statements and has told me he can't come over and brew or go out for a beer because "he'll get in trouble" That really irritates me and I tell him "get in trouble? you do know you're 40 not 4 right?" So glad my wife and I have no such control issues.

Oh ok then leave the beer alone man!
I only asked because I have friend who makes similar statements and has told me he can't come over and brew or go out for a beer because "he'll get in trouble" That really irritates me and I tell him "get in trouble? you do know you're 40 not 4 right?" So glad my wife and I have no such control issues.

His wife actually posted on facebook that I'm a bad influence. pfffft control freak.

My condolences for the losses out there guys. Prayers for those with pending and/or ongoing issues. But here's some good news: my oldest daughter has officially announced that's she's pregnant!!! So, now I can officially bubble over with pride..."gusher" might be the appropriate term! She and her husband are expecting my grandbaby to arrive in May of next year. Grandpa...wow. Cheers and prayers for everyone's health through the coming holidays!

My condolences for the losses out there guys. Prayers for those with pending and/or ongoing issues. But here's some good news: my oldest daughter has officially announced that's she's pregnant!!! So, now I can officially bubble over with pride..."gusher" might be the appropriate term! She and her husband are expecting my grandbaby to arrive in May of next year. Grandpa...wow. Cheers and prayers for everyone's health through the coming holidays!

Congratulations Matt! My first grandchild is 15 months old and my pride and joy. :mug:

Gotta find time to brew man. Can't drink that.

I have way too much time. Just body and head not working right. Got in an accident first week of June. Was going to brew last weekend but ended up in the hospital again. They are going to take out the steel in my shoulder next week and then send me to a rehabilitation hospital for a couple of weeks for my vision, memory and balance problems. All a bunch of crappie if you ask me. Just want to brew some beer. I think I talked my youngest son into coming over to help.

For some reason swmbo thinks 1 or 2 beers are bad for you. I keep telling her that beer in moderation is good for you. :drunk: just don't get like this guy.

Congrats! My granddaughter turns 3 around Christmas and spends every Sunday with us. Unfortunately I didn't get to do anything with her this summer but since all of my kids moved out she has her own room here and an extra room just for toys. Funny how that happens. She has her own room and has more toys in the living room right now than my kids were ever allowed. Cheers!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414462684.153494.jpg
Having an old reliable and reading up on fly rods. Buying my old man a new 8 weight for Christmas.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414463741.304545.jpg
I bought this today as part of a broken six pack deal with Black Butte Porter and a local Lager. It is nasty!! Opening a lager just to get the taste out of my mouth, that task seems below the porter.

I have way too much time. Just body and head not working right. Got in an accident first week of June. Was going to brew last weekend but ended up in the hospital again. They are going to take out the steel in my shoulder next week and then send me to a rehabilitation hospital for a couple of weeks for my vision, memory and balance problems. All a bunch of crappie if you ask me. Just want to brew some beer. I think I talked my youngest son into coming over to help.

For some reason swmbo thinks 1 or 2 beers are bad for you. I keep telling her that beer in moderation is good for you. :drunk: just don't get like this guy.
man, just get better.

mega congrats!

Congratulations!! Grandchildren are awesome. Thanks for your thoughts, the baby had his surgery to repair the multiple heart defects today. 6hrs, but docs say all looks good! Best wishes to your family also.

Dude, hope all gets better for you. Hard when you not able to do what you love in life. Heal up.

Congratulations!! Grandchildren are awesome. Thanks for you thoughts, the baby had is surgery to repair the multiple heart defects today. 6hrs, but docs say all looks good! Best wishes to your family also.

great news. They are amazingly resilient. My daughter is 8 weeks pregnant with my 2nd grandchild. I can barely keep up with my grandson now. I need an energy transplant or to drink less (nah)

Congratulations!! Grandchildren are awesome. Thanks for you thoughts, the baby had is surgery to repair the multiple heart defects today. 6hrs, but docs say all looks good! Best wishes to your family also.

I am SO glad to hear that the surgery went well! I know you and your family must have been very stressed...I'm sure you still are. But you have some brew buddies adding their prayers to yours.

A little Coke Zero and off to bed...6 a.m. comes early tomorrow.

Congratulations!! Grandchildren are awesome. Thanks for your thoughts, the baby had his surgery to repair the multiple heart defects today. 6hrs, but docs say all looks good! Best wishes to your family also.

That's great news man. Glad the surgery went well and I hope for a great recovery.

Curious as to why? do you not drive? underage? incapacitated? Balls kept in her purse?

Lol Balls intact, wife has been cool as hell through all of this at least to me anyway. The person who caused the accident not so much. I have driven twice since the accident and was told no more for now. Driving 15 mph down the road when you're supposed to be going 35 will usually get some attention around here. (Seemed like I was going fast enough ) I do remember driving once and had to be told about the other.

Dude, hope all gets better for you. Hard when you not able to do what you love in life. Heal up.

Thanks. ... yeah this summer sucked a bit. But hey I got to read a ton about beer and swmbo learned a ton about the brain, left that part to her. I don't want to know and she is not volunteering any extra info unless I ask.

Good luck with the grandchildren everyone. They can be just as nerve racking as kids. Nice to be able to spoil them and not have to worry about it.

Latest posts

Back