What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jalepeno Ale,its got the huge aroma and obvious jalepeno flavor but lacks the heat.Next time! Did a late addtion so maybe i should have boiled some longer or left it in longer while the wort cooled also? Not a bad light ale.Still not a beer i would want more than 1 possibly 2 of.Seems like it would go great with burgers or tacos though. Think ill try adding wheat next time also.

My Father's Day treat...
img00684-20120617-1732-55274.jpg

My brother and I just kicked a 2.5 gallon keg of a belgian pale ale. For some reason I got ****ty efficiency on that batch and the og was like 1.032, epic fail I thought. I decided to use it as a trial run with kegging an dry hopping in the keg, threw in some crystal I had laying around. So yeah you can drink a 3% abv beer all day and not pass out, sweet! Very tasty beer by the way!

Rainier. Have to save what's left of an amazing Bohemian Pilsner until my dad visits at the end of the month, and finally got the IPA brewed yesterday. Been too busy to brew ><

Boulder beer co Hazed and Infused. Never had boulder beer before, I will try it again. This is beer has a full tasty flavor but is light enough to enjoy after a hot day in the un airconditioned shop.

image-3900725266.jpg

Noel de Calabaza by Jolly Pumpkin. Been trying to get my hands on one since I found out that they made a BDSA. Found it on Father's Day. Happy (late) Father's Day to me! Stuff is as good as I dreamed. :D

Modelo Especial,....nothing special.

I bought a 6 pack of BaBa earlier today. It's an organic porter brewed by Uinta Brewing. I had a glass at a local place last week and it was pretty tasty. I'm thinking about that more than this Modelo i'm drinking right now. :drunk:

- Destin

Lakefronts cream city pale ale.This is alot better than i remember from before,i think i had old ones before without knowing it.

My Belgian golden strong with DMS. I brewed it about a year ago, and the DMS. is probably 75% less, thankfully. Another year and I might have a winner!

Latest posts

Back