What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414119677.964325.jpg

Everything pairs well with bacon.

Had a deschutes black butte 24 (2012) and a societe publican. Damn good stuff! No pics for you!

I think the hop stalker snuck up on him and buck forgot who he insulted. I was encouraging his behavior of boasting american beer.
This is what makes this thread so awesome.

Boasting? No i was just staring the facts. I didnt brew any of these Great beers that i could be boasting about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

SanTan Devils Ale. Way too lazy to take a pic. Surprise investor is in town and the scramble to change the cash flow model for the bajillionth time to get to them by the weekend is on.

Coffee & water.
The day went to crap yesterday so I couldn't get grain for brew day. Will have to have brew afternoon instead while I wait for the homebrew shop to open. :(

More Coff. Would love to brew right now but I don't think I have enough yeast. ****.

A long day...challenges of raising a 12 year old daughter and 10 year old son's last baseball game of the season. Lost the game but he did well. Definitely in the mood for a beer...a vanilla stout courtesy of Hello! She warned me that it was overcarbed, so I was prepared when I opened it. And it settled nicely after a few minutes. The vanilla isn't very prominent, but it's there. Nice body and coffee/roasted flavors. Maybe a fruity component? Good bitterness. I'm not a video-quality, experienced reviewer, but this is going to hit the spot tonight and the 8.1% ABV is already bringing the warm fuzzies. :)

It didn't gush when you opened it, right?
I may not have told you, let it warm and you get the vanilla and less of that spice. The spice is upfront when it is colder. Cardamon is tough and the creme brûlée clone recipe said 1 TSP...comments that I read after the fact said 1/4 TSP tops. It's a failed clone attempt but there are 5 beans and 2.5 TSP of vanilla extract added at bottling. The spice just took away from that when cold. I am glad you liked it enough to drink it. :)

Water. Home brew club meeting tonight and i got a little too drunk last time so no beer till 6:30. We get our custom mini snifters tonight. :D

Coff #3 as I prep my liver for another afternoon and evening of beer with nuke.

I don't know what's going on today but I heard a baby this morning and no one was home. Also heard a big knock in the cellar. So, I went downstairs with the equalizer but didn't see anyone there. I know I'm not drunk. I might be going crazy.

Anyone know how I can get a teku from carton brewing? Asking for someone else if that helps. :)

Finally done raking leaves into the woods.

Tiger Uppercut
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414169313.613474.jpg

Found this little dude.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414169326.132558.jpg

Back