What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh Sculpin on tap!

1413589468607.jpg

Some call it biology, I simply say..

Babysitter said she'll change plans and come! Yippee!
Still stuck watching Annie the musical until she gets here in an hour though.:mad:
Not whipped, more like "I lost my spine" ;)
Besides, she took the kids grocery shopping earlier (while I cleaned and blasted music) and it's her cousin's band that's playing haha

Still stuck watching Annie the musical until she gets here in an hour though.:mad:
Besides, she took the kids grocery shopping earlier (while I cleaned and blasted music) and it's her cousin's band that's playing haha

More postings later i take it..

Having this vanilla bean aged Porter it's good but they just started bottling and think something is off the carb is like soda was there then gone instantly no lacing or any carb ring it would be amazing with carb shoulda had a homebrew lol
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413591302.733303.jpg

That pic was taken 5 seconds after I poured and the head was touching the top of the glass and dissipated that far that fast

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413592023.925104.jpg
Water.

Picked up a Chub and a Sierra Nevada Red IPA at Trader Joe's and stopped by Fortnight Brewery and grabbed two mini growlers...an X-Pat IPA and a Porter. I want to compare their porter to what I have in secondary to get an idea how mine is relative to something that should be good. I have to play taxi driver for the wife, kids and their friends in a little while...can't wait to get back and have a couple!

I just saw BK's photo with his son and laughed out loud...that's priceless, BK!!!

Back