What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413069453.500963.jpg
Eating wings and watching football.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Хороший Знание русского пиво товарищ

DSCN0583.JPG

Finishing off Helltown 1st Anniversary Double Stout, which is pretty tasty might I add.

Celebrating the Bulldogs win over Auburn, "Hail State!". I will probably catch some crap for that statement.

Yayyy we started getting Deschutes here in Michigan. Black Butte Porter now, this is really good. Hopefully it means we'll be getting fresh squeezed next year although I'm a little partial to my clone, lol.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413074637.246014.jpg
Haven't had one of these in a while.

Much lighter in color than I remember/ imagined.

Much more chocolate than I remember.

Petite hint of funk on the nose, but obviously not due to Brett as I had suspected when I first tried it 18 months ago.

Maybe I should send a bottle to our boy Darwin so he can tell me what to make of it.

More HB. Lets go Hogs! This might turn into a very sloppy Saturday if they pull it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Tasting my Ten Fidy clone along with the real deal. Mines on the left, the real fidy is on the right. It's definitely not a clone. Gonna tweak some things and rebrew in December.

1413076953621.jpg

Against the Grain Brown Note. I don't always buy beer based on the label, but when I do, I prefer they have poop jokes.

I am unable to buy that bottle for that very reason.

Somehow though, I will still eat and drink at Al's. And piss in their beer keg urinals.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413078009.307499.jpg

Think I got this in an eMAW box. splattsmier's Porter Patrol. Bourbon vanilla Imperial Porter.

Definitely big on the vanilla; never a bad thing

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413080414.833771.jpg

Friends extract Raison d'Etre clone from Extreme Brewing or whatever.

Bit hot and yeasty, but I'm drunk so. Fine w me!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413082215.351389.jpg

Where's my sloppy Saturday crew? Raise your hand if you're here...

Back