What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew is gone :( for about a week while the pale ale carbs up. I've gone back to my favorite commercial brew, Obsidian Stout. Deschutes and stone are my two favorite micro breweries. Never disappointed with either. I need to brew a clone of Obsidian soon :).

My citrus wheat while playing cornhole (bean bag toss) with the wife and watching the boys play on the slip n slide. What an awesome day!

ForumRunner_20120605_160538.jpg

That's one clear wheat!

Sam Adams Whitewater IPA. Not really sure I'd consider it an IPA, really interesting with the apricot, orange peel, and coriander. I'm really enjoying it though.

My Blackzilla, a cascadian dark ale. Not as good as tknice's Men In Black but I like it. Only made 2.5 gallons but I'll make it again in the fall.
Does have a kick and is very much enjoyable. I'm in the zone with a number of good, recent batches. Guess I should shut my mouth.

Bottled a Hefeweizen tonight, and bottled an IPA on the first... but no homebrew. So I am enjoying some Brew Kettle White Rajah.

Enjoying 3 of my home brewed beers today. First was a Kolsch, next was a Black dog ale, and now I'm enjoying a Surly Furious IPA clone. I have to get my starter finished, so I can brew a Hefeweizen in a couple of days.

Ginger Pale Ale-turned out better than i imagined! Ive only had a few commercially and maybe just one, Left hand has a good one. Mines definatly bigger in the Ginger department,which i intended it to be somewhat because im shure it will fade some anyway. Now im stoked to see how my Jalepeno Ale turned out. Im pretty much addicted to hotsauce so i dont know why i havent brewed any before.Probably because ive only been able to put one of them down at a time,really and they are generally low/session abvers also but ive never really wanted more than one of them.Thought it was worth a try.Think my freezer might be meeting a prematurely? carbed jalepeno ale,tonight.Blaspehmy-impatience!

NB Head Scratcher IPW

it's only been in the bottle 2 weeks and it needs more time...
Guess I will crack another in a week or two and pour slowly since its overcarbed (due to not calculating priming sugar, noob mistake) before I crack another.

Latest posts

Back