What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 227409
Coffee
View attachment 227410
Watching Bubble Guppies with this little guy. He loves keyboards and cellphones more than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

On the coffee.

My oldest is 27, so I guess it was Barney, Baby Beluga w/ Raffi (over and over and over) and Full House. My younger ones are 12 and 10, so it was Dora and Diego for them. Swiper, no swiping!

Like the coffee mug...that's my kind of stuff! (Except I'm more of a DC Comics guy :eek:) Saturday mornings were Superfriends, Scooby Doo and the Power Hour with Captain Marvel and The Mighty Isis (Hubba hubba!!!)

Attachments

• Jokerbama.jpg
    Jokerbama.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 60
On the coffee.

Like the coffee mug...that's my kind of stuff! (Except I'm more of a DC Comics guy :eek:) Saturday mornings were Superfriends, Scooby Doo and the Power Hour with Captain Marvel and The Mighty Isis (Hubba hubba!!!)

Marvel > DC by a huge margin. I was a comic book fanatic growing up and never could get in to DC. it was always so corny

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water.

Some of the **** you hear from craft beer nerds at breweries. Just ruins my day.

Coffee while two strike water kettles are heating, a tiny one at 2.4 quarts that's sitting at ~120 right now but I'll heat the rest of the way to 144 after the second kettle at about 4.5 gallons heats to boiling. God I hope this works the way it's supposed to. Hah.

Coffee. Bottled my sour blackberry cider from last year this morning. Reyeasted, hopefully it carbs up.

I dont mind it because I dont have to deal with it constantly. When mine were little I felt like if I had to watch 1 more episode of Barney I was going to go on a 3 state killing spree

It's still subconsciously in you and your stove payed the price;)

Coffee on a rainy Saturday, beer soon:D

Water. Home alone with the 3 kids and about to head out to see Boxtrolls. I told the kids we were going to see Annabelle and they are none too happy about that. The commercials give them nightmares.

Getting into a bomber of this before I get to work on my NEBCO haul.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412439855.654072.jpg

Water while a massive amount of sparge water is heating, and while the main mash rests at 162 and the "turbid" portion or pseudo-decocted portion or whatever you want to call it holds at 176. Almost time for mash out. And it's sweet so there's been some saccharification. This is complicated but a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

I've got a bottle of my earlier non-turbid mashed Lamebic in the fridge waiting for drinking during the boil. I'll probably pitch some dregs of it into this batch.

Water while a massive amount of sparge water is heating, and while the main mash rests at 162 and the "turbid" portion or pseudo-decocted portion or whatever you want to call it holds at 176. Almost time for mash out. And it's sweet so there's been some saccharification. This is complicated but a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

I've got a bottle of my earlier non-turbid mashed Lamebic in the fridge waiting for drinking during the boil. I'll probably pitch some dregs of it into this batch.

Sounds like fun. Remind me to never try a Lambic.

Besides, I'm not Euro enough to brew one. :D

Anyone care for some milk? I'd like to know how someone figured out that this process works. This was the first turbid pull decoctionish thing. Cleared right up once it got heated up to 176.

Still drinking water. About to sparge. And then 4-5 hours of boiling. Hah.

20141004_120946.jpg

I love a good Lambic or Gueuze. if you ever want to be as cool as me, you'll drink your Gueuze and like it!:tank:

I'd have to sniff that before making sure it's Remmy-worthy.

I [sarcasm]love it[/sarcasm] when a "quick errand" turns into five stops over three hours. :mad:

Starting the painting way late, but at least I have Mystic Mama to help!
View attachment 227439

Pretty sure that involved a female. :D

View attachment 227440

Oatmeal stout boiling in the front, mash water heating in the back for an ipa, it's a good day

Jealous.

Water with lunch.

Buzz came way faster than I had anticipated. Lots more beer here for me to consume.

Pour of NEBCO Schnitzengiggles. Yep. Schnitzengiggles.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412445480.103634.jpg

More where that came from.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412445501.773039.jpg

Jealous.

Nope - they aren't the only ones capable of pulling this crap. Ceiling coat one done. Now to clean up brush, grab another beer and start on trim (that's laid out on the garage). Sloppy Saturdays can start in the adternoon!

Nope - they aren't the only ones capable of pulling this crap. Ceiling coat one done. Now to clean up brush, grab another beer and start on trim (that's laid out on the garage). Sloppy Saturdays can start in the adternoon!

Do it, brother. And don't hit yhat trim after those beers or you'll regret it when you can see straight. :D

Jealous.

Back