What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boil is half over and this is awesome!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412298200.932978.jpg

It's good. Doesn't have the hop character I normally associate with a wet hopped IPA. Most likely due to the variety of hops used, which I am not sure about. Definitely drinkable, though, and I will finish the 4 6-packs I bought.

_DSC3526.jpg

It's good. Doesn't have the hop character I normally associate with a wet hopped IPA. Most likely due to the variety of hops used, which I am not sure about. Definitely drinkable, though, and I will finish the 4 6-packs I bought.

How would you compare this to their other IPAs?

Club BJCP class. Little late for me given that I already took the exam, but it is what it is. In order, Sam Adams Light, Miller Lite, PBR, Weihenstephaner Original, Ayinger Jahrhundert, Reutberger Export Hell, Bitburger, Oskar Blues Mama's Little Yella Pils, Port City Downright Pils, and Czech Rebel Pils.

Light lagers much?

Back home with this:

20141002_222228[1].jpg

Ever since I had their regular lager several years ago (which I hated), I've never given Narragansett much credit. After having Dell's Shandy early in the summer and now this, they're starting to get back in my good graces. I still don't trust them with anything hoppy after after having their DIPA about 2.5 years ago.

_DSC3529.jpg

This one is for my sour homies. La Folie and pumpkin sour.

I need me some more la folie!!

The can is awesome, at least.

5.5 gallons of nut brown in the fermentor and cleaned up. Fastest brew day/night yet at 4 hour 15 minutes. I'll take that! Second pour and the dregs have some new buddies. :D

HB TIPA. Getting good reviews. Emptied the stout so kegged the hoppy red, Megalodon. Initial taste was smooth.

4th grandchild in great hands with the best pediatric heart doctors in the country in Dallas. So we are ok for now.

1412308826017.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412315230.409929.jpg
Good stuff
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412315253.668418.jpg
Pepper is pretty subtle comparatively to other mexican cake stouts but still delicious

Much needed coffee. Worked an unexpected double yesterday. Split an arctic panzerwolf with swmbo and was too tired to post it. So maybe I didn't. Oh well, Friday is all overtime again this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

coffee, water.

I woke up this morning and thought it was thursday, came to work and someone said happy friday, and i laughed, got to my desk and looked at my comp and saw it was friday, ive never been so happy in my life

Coffee. Going to have a rough morning but I planned a meeting for late morning at a location that made returning to the office a bit inconvenient...an excuse to just go home at lunch time...

Back