What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 heads brewing tropical kind. Totally get the mango. :)

1411790992362.jpg

My black ipaView attachment 226194

Just got a really irritating email from work... I showed a Co worker a spread sheet I devolped to import notes quicker to the system, it shaves off about 30 mins a week for my Co workers, I thought I trusted this person, got an email tonight from the controller to the group praising this person for the sheet I showed them, I was gonna present it on Monday, I don't know how I'm gonna go about this, the excel sheet is still saved as me being the original author on the share drive, I saved a screen shot of it and the time on my work comp and printed it out, also took a pic on my phone, should I just go to my supervisor or should I go to the person first and give them a chance to fess up.... Or do I throw this bastard under the bus? I can prove it without a doubt

What a dick. Confront him; give him 30 minutes to reply to the group email setting the record straight. If he doesn't, then you know what you need to do: remove all the screws from his desk chair.

Or you could take the high road and realize it doesn't matter who gets credit if it benefits the team. Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaa. Just kidding.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411801287.179848.jpg

Whatcha think? If you get a chance to visit there tap room, they have lots of great one off stuff constantly changing.

Water I still feel like I'm trying to breath through coffee straws

It was good. Think i got a old cans. Thr best buy day was printed off the can. Still enjoyed it and definitely want to visit one time. Its not too far away

What a dick. Confront him; give him 30 minutes to reply to the group email setting the record straight. If he doesn't, then you know what you need to do: remove all the screws from his desk chair.

Or you could take the high road and realize it doesn't matter who gets credit if it benefits the team. Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaa. Just kidding.

View attachment 226205

This

Coffee.

My black ipaView attachment 226194

Just got a really irritating email from work... I showed a Co worker a spread sheet I devolped to import notes quicker to the system, it shaves off about 30 mins a week for my Co workers, I thought I trusted this person, got an email tonight from the controller to the group praising this person for the sheet I showed them, I was gonna present it on Monday, I don't know how I'm gonna go about this, the excel sheet is still saved as me being the original author on the share drive, I saved a screen shot of it and the time on my work comp and printed it out, also took a pic on my phone, should I just go to my supervisor or should I go to the person first and give them a chance to fess up.... Or do I throw this bastard under the bus? I can prove it without a doubt

if it was me, I throw the martha floccer under the bus. and when he's looking at me all helpless, I'd be all like, "Don't ever flocc with me again. Let's go get a doughnut. First one is on me."

on the cawfleh.

HB Cascade Pale Ale
View attachment 226183

I have a beer mule coming to Denver from Gary, IN around Halloween. Besides three Floyd's, what else should I have him grab?

Revolution and two brothers in il.

Have him go the the brewery for the fff. Six packs of dust are only ten bucks but you have to watch their website every day to go when they have it. Two case limit but they shift change at six. Get in line about four, you will get the two cases in your car about five thirty , get back in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I was a strictly droid guy till I got a iPhone, biggest gripe I have with iPhones are you can't get an app for free music, and there was no swype text till the last update and apples swype text is by far worse than droids, but iphones apps crash less and it's easier to get podcasts, which I listen to mostly, I could illeviate the music issue if I hook my iPhone up to my laptop but I'm too lazy, that being said for me iphones win, thats just me tho, it just seems easier to use for a dumby like me

The end of that statement pretty much sums up my feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

More coffee. Trying to retrieve files from my external back up drive (which I've never learned how to use) before the wife discovers the kids have seriously infected the old desktop with viruses and my backup of photos, etc. was dine half assed.

This one?
http://marylandmicrobreweryfestival.com

It's 10 mins from my house. Too bad I'm 2 hrs further North of that today for my kids' soccer match.

Coffee of course

That would be the one.

Unluckily for me, North London Derby at the same time which I reaaaalllly wanted to watch. Or perhaps still lucky in that less chance of me spending the night in the nick. Hah.

Stopped at my LHBS to get some ingredients for a mosaic pale ale that I'm going to keg and bring to a Halloween party in 4 weeks! Having a listermanns Galaxy Beagle IPA before I go home and do a starter.

Coffee. About to go grab ingredients for a porter...this will be my first porter brew. Not sure if I'll get it done this weekend, but it'll be here ready to go when I can get to it.

Back