What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Several hb cream ales. Why wasnt today a friday?

It 'tis for me - four day weekend here! Hopefully your Friday will g quickly.

Getting a ladies number that I failed to the other night, she likes IPA's :) one of these to calm the nerves. 12/27/13. This one is a bit too hot fresh, but with a couple months of age, fantastic! When does FBS come out again?

2uLD7fEN53wXiTmaCVBR64xyHt82NXF5CmgoXUGxcxMD=w886-h589-no

DSC_0740.JPG

One of my shops still has three cases from last year. I'm waiting for the markdowns to stock up!

View attachment 220552
Another super-solid mcbaumannerb beer!

Glad you liked it. I recommend saving the mango for last.

Mad Fox Oatmeal Stout, Saison Licht (Petit Saison) and Geordies Brown (English Brown) at the bar earlier. 2 hour convo with my future boss. As in, if the gear was here and ready to go he would hire me now. His words, not mine. But instead waiting and making sure we all get along before making it official. So yeah. I've pretty much got this in the hat.

Waiting on my food amd then I've grabbed some Hanssens Gueuze and Oerbier to celebrate.

Congrats! Prost! Way to go! We will live vicariously through you!

From my limited exposure to others' HB, Mark is the best homebrewer I've encountered.

Thanks for the knd words!

FTFY ... Again. :D

"Raspberry & Sorrel Saison. Brewed with wheat and fresh sumac harvested from our family farm in New Paultz, NY. Hopped with Cascade. Fermented atop fresh red raspberries."

It was definitely worth going back and getting a refill. Glad you like it!

And what did you think of that AllenH bomb proof box?

His boxes would survive a truck being driven over them!

Thats quite the combination but damn is it good. Haha yeah that box is awesome. I literally heard the fedex guy drop it on my porch and was worried until i opened it. Very indestructible.

Onto the hop tart which is amazing too! I have quite the lineup for the weekend cuz i dont think I'm taking this growler to the home brew club meeting tomorrow. Thanks again Mark, what a great beer!
View attachment 220585

Yeah, I really liked that and the grisette I got for myself. I will be visiting them again. :mug:

You did it wrong.

You're not supposed to show up until I've said Oerbier THREE times, and then stab me in the back with steak knife or something.

With one of those scream masks on?!

Had this one earlier to get through an HOA meeting,
View attachment 220588
Not an Enjoy By level beer, but another solid Stone IPA (that is not a collaboration. Coincidence? I think not.

Now this,
View attachment 220589
Only three weeks old, but no aroma to speak of. Good beer, but I was definitely expecting more.

I'm still trying to determine what my hoa fees buy me. My only conclusion: They fund hoa meetings.

I'm still trying to determine what my hoa fees buy me. My only conclusion: They fund hoa meetings.

Your local,local government in action, you should not question!

if you question authority, they will have to put you some place you can get the help that you need. just like my friend Mike.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409277956.347128.jpg
Having this while I pack my stuff for my fishing trip to Canada. This 5 of diamonds is supposed to be killer up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Some tamarindo water counting down the minutes till midnight so that i can bust out with the 6 pack and growler of HB I saved for my girlfriends birthday.

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Some hard core drinking today...feels like Friday. Does this mean tomorrow is Sloppy Saturday?

Ran by the growler bar to see what was new and low and behold, the first time my virgin eyes have even seen one, a six pack of Live Free Or Die IPA. Needless to say I snatched one up and grabbed a growler of Alaska Hopthermia IPA. Good start to my holiday shopping. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409283627.816113.jpg

A swig of milk to wash down my spent grain peanut butter and banana mini loaf...mmm. G'night alkies...tomorrow is Friday!!!

DSC05406.jpg

Still Lawnmower season in Central Texas. Maybe November...when golf season starts. :)

We've been having a cooler than normal week ( it's 48 degrees right now according to my thermometer ). Plus stout season is year round in my house :)

I think this is gonna kick my ass, in a good way. Thanks Mark.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409287639.236224.jpg

Back