What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Round 2.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408244555.199195.jpg

I wish id went more than once but we made it worth while. Did trek 31 and damn near 100 miles. Amazing trip.

Its a crooked stave kinda of night.

Never did philmont. Would probably die... still an eagle though. :beer:

congrats DC!

Onto a strawberry blonde off my kegerator.

Never did philmont. Would probably die... still an eagle though. :beer:

congrats DC!

Onto a strawberry blonde off my kegerator.

I got my Eagle and did Philmont. It was a neat place; I hope one or both of my boys want to go when they're older.
I originally wanted to do the Boundary Waters, but did Philmont instead.

I got my Eagle and did Philmont. It was a neat place; I hope one or both of my boys want to go when they're older.

I was lucky enough to do both. Boundary waters is easily the best fishing i have ever experienced. Caught fish all day and ate them that night. Not an eagle though. I always felt like it was extra homework. I just wanted to camp haha.

Nice!

I was lucky enough to do both. Boundary waters is easily the best fishing i have ever experienced. Caught fish all day and ate them that night. Not an eagle though. I always felt like it was extra homework. I just wanted to camp haha.

Hahaha yep on the homework. That sounds like a cool experience.

Beefeater Gin and Bushnell at a wedding earlier (two different drinks!) Really wanted to stick something in bottles tonight, but not ready to do 5 gallons of Citra Belle Saison and ginger beer just isn't fermenting. Made an executive decision and strained it onto a little Champagne yeast. Opened a Matt's Summer Brew and put together a little batch (8 bottles) of root beer. (Full sugar...I hope it turns out better than my attempt at Truvia sweetened root beer!)

Need to buy some bottles tomorrow for the big batch!

DSC05292.jpg

If you have a son that wants to go... Send him. It is an amazing experience. Pick treks in the north! Unless you try to do it... Then stay south. Lots less elevation change.

As for the heresy... I went through the mcdonalds drive through backwards in it tonight. Right hand drive.

Water and soda for a couple more hours... Then gonna break into the growlers I picked up between runs. Sun king, flat 12, fountain square, and circle city. All those breweries and haven't had a beer yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Backwards or no.... think of the paint, man!

Wish he would go, I would do north routes.

Having something round 40%. A local brewery offered me a job. I might go part time and see how it is.

Congrats, Man! Enjoy the high proof, and the job-ish.

Yeah... Boundary Waters is more my speed, but wasn't available to me. Did the Adirondacks and Alegash watershed. Loved it, and loved the ground moose.

Eternal order of the Life scout here, too.

Smacked beyond belief. Tigers win.

Go 'Nats. totally unrelated, so I accept your Boos.

Triple IPA from Beach Brewing - The Kraken. Not even in Untapp'd yet.

Beefeater Gin and Bushnell at a wedding earlier (two different drinks!) Really wanted to stick something in bottles tonight, but not ready to do 5 gallons of Citra Belle Saison and ginger beer just isn't fermenting. Made an executive decision and strained it onto a little Champagne yeast. Opened a Matt's Summer Brew and put together a little batch (8 bottles) of root beer. (Full sugar...I hope it turns out better than my attempt at Truvia sweetened root beer!)

Need to buy some bottles tomorrow for the big batch!
I may have some.

Feels good to be back! Kicked that infection to the curb and still have some Tylenol 3s left.

Proper glassware time with 4 week old 60 Minute.

1408249789651.jpg

Smacked beyond belief. Tigers win.

Good game tonight. Price pitched really well the first few innings. I'm assuming some good times were had on the party bus.

Hoping the Ms can take the rubber match and get back into that 2nd wildcard spot.

Cheers!

Today, judged flights of sours then stouts, then a Hardywood Petit Saison at their tap room courtesy of the brewery, then out for a late dinner with friends just now Port City's Ways and Means on cask, and the Sierra Nevada/New Glarus There and Back Beer Camp collab. Both were distinctly "meh".

I may have some.

That would be great! I have a dozen clean bombers and maybe a dozen 12 oz bottles, but I have a full 5 gallons to bottle of the Citra Belle Saison (dry hopped) and soon should have a gallon of ginger beer ready. I might just dump the rest of the diet root beer I did...that would free up another 6 or 8 bottles, but I easily could use 2 cases, but a few freebies might mean I only need to buy one...that would be cool!

Ugh! 1 a.m. Just finished my Summer Brew and need to get to bed!

Of course, that Hi Nelson Saison w/Hibiscus that I stick in the fridge a few hours ago should be cold by now....

Okay...I pulled the trigger on the Hi Nelson Saison. And it's worth it! It really is amazing. I swear I get muscadine grapes, but not too sweet. Tart finish with a little...I don't know...spice, pepper...something. I guess from the yeast. I'm not a professional beer review hipster videographer, but know what I like. Glad I didn't drink the Michelob Ultra, Bud or Bud Lite at the wedding reception open bar tonight! Liquor choices were better! Good night ya'll...see you for coffee in the morning. Late morning. Might do Golden Corral for breakfast. Late breakfast...brunch even!

DSC05294.jpg

Backwards or no.... think of the paint, man!

Wish he would go, I would do north routes.

Congrats, Man! Enjoy the high proof, and the job-ish.

Yeah... Boundary Waters is more my speed, but wasn't available to me. Did the Adirondacks and Alegash watershed. Loved it, and loved the ground moose.

Eternal order of the Life scout here, too.

Go 'Nats. totally unrelated, so I accept your Boos.

Triple IPA from Beach Brewing - The Kraken. Not even in Untapp'd yet.

Lol, if you saw that car up close you would tell me to paint it.

Boundary waters was a good time. Sea base was great too. Linkoksin (sp) was a lot of fun. I did a lot with scouts.

I will agree that the "homework" to become an Eagle Scout distracted from the camping. I wanted to be the lodge chief in OA and knew I had to be an Eagle to get elected.

Finally home and enjoying a somewhat flat dipa from flat 12. Don't recall what it's called but they said its a 10% 100 ibu beer... Sold!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Much needed coffee after getting after it last night. Couple jamo and gingers, bit of jack, moms hiwa (meh) makers eclipse (yum), 13 bcbs coffee (yum), and beat b6 (yum).

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408287031.391245.jpg coffee watching the rain

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

I think that is a $200 champagne right? crazy. Also is that sex panther cologne in the second pic?

Cleaning up and preparing for a double brew day

I didn't even know until you asked and I googled it. I was pouring this stuff yesterday like it was bud light.

1408288540522.jpg

1408288566653.jpg

1408288584407.jpg

Latest posts

Back