What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just replaced two bath room faucets. Fun stuff especially the old faucets where original. Need something strong and special.

1407619443708.jpg

View attachment 216702HB blueberry saison. My first crack at a saison. Brewed it on July 4th. For red,white,and blue brew. Taste like a saison. But not near as blueberry as hoped. Should have mashed the berries before putting them in I think.

Does your dog really get it's own fire hydrant/pissing post in the back yard?

Looks like there is somebody cooler than Remmy!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Another old bay. Surprisingly good, as I said when I had the first bottle.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407620617.052018.jpg

Does your dog really get it's own fire hydrant/pissing post in the back yard?

Looks like there is somebody cooler than Remmy!

LOL. Not quite. We made a wreck one night and a car took it out. We couldn't just leave our man behind so we threw him in the pumper ( well more like grunted and strained ourselves to pick it up, there heavy bastards). The plan was to make a pond with it.... But I discovered homebrewtalk and that's is far as it's gotten.
Second pull of saison.

Remmy should have a glass that says "my life is better than your vacation". He works hard and plays harder, I have respect for that.

Mexican Logger from SKA brewing.

Come through. :D

I just try to live the life whenever possible.

I just try to live the life whenever possible.

I agree.
That's why I told the wife that staining the floor in that 1 room would take 2 hours.
So... I'm having a beer and finishing the remaining 45 minutes of Sharknado before I get moving on that floor.

Lemonade right now. Watching the LLWS. Connecticut representing.

The happy ending before the happy ending. Goodnight.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407626842.018140.jpg

Ok, long-time lurker of this thread, finally jumping ship for a night and posting on here instead of BA :) I've only had 2 beers over the last 3 weeks (Founders Porter & Stone Coffee Milk Stout), so when this hit my lips... it was like catching up with a long-lost friend for the first time.

DSC_0646.JPG

Out of all of the beers I've had from across the country, this is still one of my all-time favorites.. simply outstanding! Next up, (and surely I'm breaking an unwritten rule here), a sample of my take on FBS, after a week in the secondary with Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean, fresh roasted coffee (by a friend), Cocoa Nibs, Bakers Chocolate, cinnamon stick, and cayenne pepper (2 grams). Brew day and secondary pics here.

DSC_0566.JPG

DSC_0647.JPG

"Mexican coffee cake"

This is freaking nuts... 2g of cayenne was exactly the right amount! Just the perfect amount of kick on the back end, but by no means a "pepper" or "hot" beer. This is going to be fantastic once its bottled and kegged!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407628184.891874.jpg

The bigger baby disappeared as soon as her grilled cheese was done..... Immediately followed by Helena Pearl's first crawl!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407628334.385518.jpg

She was after my beer but now knows she can get to the trash bag mommy left out for me.

I am not ready.

Ok, long-time lurker of this thread, finally jumping ship for a night and posting on here instead of BA :) I've only had 2 beers over the last 3 weeks (Founders Porter & Stone Coffee Milk Stout), so when this hit my lips... it was like catching up with a long-lost friend for the first time.

DSC_0646.JPG

Out of all of the beers I've had from across the country, this is still one of my all-time favorites.. simply outstanding! Next up, (and surely I'm breaking an unwritten rule here), a sample of my take on FBS, after a week in the secondary with Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean, Cocoa Nibs, Bakers Chocolate, cinnamon stick, and cayenne pepper (2 grams). Brew day and secondary pics here.

DSC_0566.JPG

DSC_0647.JPG

"Mexican coffee cake"

This is freaking nuts... 2g of cayenne was exactly the right amount! Just the perfect amount of kick on the back end, but by no means a "pepper" or "hot" beer. This is going to be fantastic once its bottled and kegged!

Welcome aboard. Beer looks and sounds great!

DSC_0646.JPG

Out of all of the beers I've had from across the country, this is still one of my all-time favorites.. simply outstanding! Next up, (and surely I'm breaking an unwritten rule here), a sample of my take on FBS, after a week in the secondary with Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean, Cocoa Nibs, Bakers Chocolate, cinnamon stick, and cayenne pepper (2 grams). Brew day and secondary pics here.

DSC_0566.JPG

DSC_0647.JPG

"Mexican coffee cake"

Of the 100 + IPAs I've tried from all over the place none have been better than White Rajah it's a great beer. I hope that stout works out for you I've had never had a beer brewed with any kind of chili that I liked.

DSC_0646.JPG

Out of all of the beers I've had from across the country, this is still one of my all-time favorites.. simply outstanding! Next up, (and surely I'm breaking an unwritten rule here), a sample of my take on FBS, after a week in the secondary with Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean, fresh roasted coffee (by a friend), Cocoa Nibs, Bakers Chocolate, cinnamon stick, and cayenne pepper (2 grams). Brew day and secondary pics here.

DSC_0566.JPG

DSC_0647.JPG

"Mexican coffee cake"

Welcome to the thread! There are two rules. Sarcasm is welcome and encouraged, and don't take anything seriously. :D

Back