What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee. About to mash in. And so it begins... ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407158964.987950.jpg

Coffee. Waiting for the wife to call with news from the vet. I think the end is near for my dog at this point. He fell down outside and pissed all over himself because he couldn't get back up on his own. Not looking good.

Coffee. Waiting for the wife to call with news from the vet. I think the end is near for my dog at this point. He fell down outside and pissed all over himself because he couldn't get back up on his own. Not looking good.

Sorry to hear that, man.

Sorry to hear that, man.

Thanks. Don't mean to be a downer but he's the first dog I've ever owned. I have been dreading this decision since he was 5 weeks old. Maybe I'm jumping the gun with the negativity, but he's been sick for months and he just seems to be giving up now.

547127_520530691335956_1792592874_n.jpg

Sorry to hear, it's the worst part of having them but the years of joy they give you it's worth it.

Coffee.

Sorry to hear. Never an easy decision to reach, but hopefully you won't have to today.

Man that sucks. Here's hoping for the best though.

Sucks, man. Been there.

Hope all goes well.

I'm sorry :(

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get some good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm so sorry to hear that man. That's never easy to deal with. Sending lots o positive vibes your way.

Thanks. Don't mean to be a downer but he's the first dog I've ever owned. I have been dreading this decision since he was 5 weeks old. Maybe I'm jumping the gun with the negativity, but he's been sick for months and he just seems to be giving up now.

547127_520530691335956_1792592874_n.jpg

Sorry to hear that. My sister has a Boston; they're great dogs.

That is rough. Best to you because I know it is a difficult thing to go through.

Sorry to hear that, good luck man

Water.

I guess the vet gave us some different medication to try. While I hope he gets better, I am always cynical and am very much hoping this guy isn't letting the dog suffer so he can make a few extra bucks off of us.

Now we are stuck trying to figure out what to do with him while we are out of town for 5 days.

Amarillo Wheat HB and it's delightful aside from being my most cloudy beer of all time. I cold crashed it but using a clarifier in something dry hopped this much seems wrong.

IMG_0013.jpg

Amarillo Wheat HB and it's delightful aside from being my most cloudy beer of all time. I cold crashed it but using a clarifier in something dry hopped this much seems wrong.

Its a wheat beer.. why are you so worried about it being cloudy? It looks delicious. . Drinking a fellow hb triple. . Running the wort chiller and picking fresh hops for my second running I'm doing an unplanned cascadian dark ale with citra and. Conan

You guys almost lucked out. Took a picture of the wheat beer sitting on the coffee table next to me at first.... didn't notice until I went to move the pic to the computer that the baby had fallen asleep and rolled off of my wife's breast leaving it very clearly in the picture... We'll save that one for the Show us your SWMBO thread.

Its a wheat beer.. why are you so worried about it being cloudy? It looks delicious. . Drinking a fellow hb triple. . Running the wort chiller and picking fresh hops for my second running I'm doing an unplanned cascadian dark ale with citra and. Conan

I don't know why it bothers me. I've always paid a lot of attention to getting my brews to looking like the stuff the pro's make and am generally pretty successful. That said, my beer isn't generally this good! I've dry hopped before, but this was my first shot at overdoing it and I am pleased.

Water.

I guess the vet gave us some different medication to try. While I hope he gets better, I am always cynical and am very much hoping this guy isn't letting the dog suffer so he can make a few extra bucks off of us.

Now we are stuck trying to figure out what to do with him while we are out of town for 5 days.

Rough. Gotta figure out what I'm doing with my dog for a week of vacation coming up. My old dog used to have seizures, fall down, then piss all over. He'd then get up and not recognize anyone. Hopefully it's nothing like that.

You guys almost lucked out. Took a picture of the wheat beer sitting on the coffee table next to me at first.... didn't notice until I went to move the pic to the computer that the baby had fallen asleep and rolled off of my wife's breast leaving it very clearly in the picture... We'll save that one for the Show us your SWMBO thread.

Well apparently your kid was drinking some milk?

Yep, Milk for the baby. The five year old was drinking cows milk... oddly enough, from a cup that looks just like Remmys.

Latest posts

Back