What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not beer but a homemade raspberry mead...

1406861901299.jpg

Found this in the back of the fridge. Really old and not very good. 100X better fresh. Tastes like a completely different beer.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406867983.423183.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Last night was Cigar and Stout on the back deck. Was a relaxing evening. Had a large Chocolate Love stout.

This morning is for the water.

Last night was Cigar and Stout on the back deck. Was a relaxing evening. Had a large Chocolate Love stout.

This morning is for the water.

I thought so too. I have 4 of those and 4 of the Grey lady's. Kinda different but not bad.

yea the grey lady sounds interesting. Im really looking forward to the ten fidy... i might bust open that bad boy tonight.

Morning question time for old cliffy- I posted a pic of my yeast starter last night, i first tried with cry havoc and got nothing, so i threw in some conan and still nothing.... then i threw in s-04 and it took off... what would happen if i fermented with this? just curious cause im gonna do it anyway... news team assemble!

Fosters Radler grapefruit flavor, only 2% ABV. Tastes really good ice cold. Just taking it easy on the sofa during this hot Friday afternoon.

We're gonna take the dogs down to the pub in a few hours, sit outside and have some beer ;-) Good thing we've got two dog-friendly pubs within walking distance of our house.

Coffee.

Serenity now! Already had a fight with an employee this morning. I need it to be next Wednesday...
:off:
I've been having issues with the guy who welds in my spot at night. guy has no respect for my work area: throws his garbage in parts buckets (I have 2 trash cans), knocks stuff over and won't pick it up, leaves his stuff laying around everywhere, half-ashed cleans the work area, takes clamps off stuff I'm working on instead of grabbing one of the many hanging up and leaving me to re-set parts, won't clean out the cone or insulator, uses up all my tips and won't replace them. then he has the balls to tell me I'm not running my welder right when he's running way too cold & fast on 3/8"-1 1/2" material. I kinda want to tie his tiny, weak ponytail to a tether-ball pole & beat him with an ax handle.

back On Topic: more coffee.

yea the grey lady sounds interesting. Im really looking forward to the ten fidy... i might bust open that bad boy tonight.

Morning question time for old cliffy- I posted a pic of my yeast starter last night, i first tried with cry havoc and got nothing, so i threw in some conan and still nothing.... then i threw in s-04 and it took off... what would happen if i fermented with this? just curious cause im gonna do it anyway... news team assemble!

You'll have beer;)

Coffee while I mash a saison,

I've been having issues with the guy who welds in my spot at night. guy has no respect for my work area: throws his garbage in parts buckets (I have 2 trash cans), knocks stuff over and won't pick it up, leaves his stuff laying around everywhere, half-ashed cleans the work area, takes clamps off stuff I'm working on instead of grabbing one of the many hanging up and leaving me to re-set parts, won't clean out the cone or insulator, uses up all my tips and won't replace them. then he has the balls to tell me I'm not running my welder right when he's running way too cold & fast on 3/8"-1 1/2" material. I kinda want to tie his tiny, weak ponytail to a tether-ball pole & beat him with an ax handle.

You win. Mine is not an ongoing thing. Guy wrote down his vacation dates wrong on the request form. It was approved. He came in bitching that he's scheduled for vacation on the wrong dates. I showed him his request form, which has the same dates as the vacation calendar, in his handwriting, yet I still somehow "screwed him"...

Coff. No headache this morning. But I did forget to put my primary in the basement last night. I woke up and opened the garage door to find it there fermenting. It was 72 degrees there. Not too bad. I can't believe I forgot.

You know you're my favorite HBT'er of all-time, right? Now, make this very, very, very simple and stop being a p****. :D :off:

You win. Mine is not an ongoing thing. Guy wrote down his vacation dates wrong on the request form. It was approved. He came in bitching that he's scheduled for vacation on the wrong dates. I showed him his request form, which has the same dates as the vacation calendar, in his handwriting, yet I still somehow "screwed him"...
that crap is downright aggravating.

You know you're my favorite HBT'er of all-time, right? Now, make this very, very, very simple and stop being a p****. :D :off:
I can't help my anger at the situation. I've tried, but spending 1-1 1/2 hours each morning picking up after someone else so I can get on with my work pishes me right off. especially when they pop off with attitude.

I believe it. People stink. That's why I live where I live. And close my office door every day I am there.

Second Coff. Only a matter of time 'til the beers start going down like water. I almost want to run out and buy more grain so I can brew today.

Cheer the **** up, yeah? :D

Home from Philly. Deserve a keg of this after dealing with the cross Bronx aka worst road in America.
View attachment 214661

I think I would swim from Jersey City to Stamford before I'd take that POS highway!

The wife had this box in her closet the whole time. Unreal!!!!

Well, I think it is time for the wife to no longer have her own closet?!

Marks saison with pomegranate. Frickin awesome!

Glad you liked it - have a great beer-cation!

*edit* - hit reply to quick! Slept in an extra 45 minutes this morning because I was exhausted again. I feel better for the extra sleep but have been running non-stop trying to catch-up (so in the end not really worth it, I think.) Taking the son to see the new Marvel movie tonight as the 1st part of this 10th birthday (which is tomorrow) - here's to hoping the Movie Tavern has some new beers on tap!

Coffee for now tho...while I try to not let the idiots at work get to me...

I can't help my anger at the situation. I've tried, but spending 1-1 1/2 hours each morning picking up after someone else so I can get on with my work pishes me right off. especially when they pop off with attitude.
Those are the ones who suffer from a terrible workplace accident. ;)

Just spent the last hour cleaning up poison dust from the exterminator. His spray ball broke while he was spraying into our apt ceiling. Fine dusting of poison powder all over the couch, coffee table and television. If I wasn't so tired from a long run this morning I'm not sure how I would have reacted.

Threw the cat in the spare bedroom until things calm down and I can do another round of cleaning just to be safe.

Having coffee while I try to get back to work, after also missing my morning conference calls.

Water - hydrating before going to mow for the next 1.5 hrs. That's my excuse to hydrate with beer afterward.

Water - hydrating before going to mow for the next 1.5 hrs. That's my excuse to hydrate with beer afterward.

Mow for 1.5 hrs? That's a lot of grass man. (A line that meant something different years ago.)

Water/coffee. To be followed by gallons of jester king once we make the 2.5 hr drive today for a wedding tomorrow in Austin. After last night of fighting fire during a storm where lighting struck a house and getting lit up from setting up portable lights the beer should taste like what scarlett johansson bath water might taste like if it was used to make beer with.(which I imagine is pretty f&@k** delicious).

I think I would swim from Jersey City to Stamford before I'd take that POS highway!

Well, I think it is time for the wife to no longer have her own closet?!

Glad you liked it - have a great beer-cation!

*edit* - hit reply to quick! Slept in an extra 45 minutes this morning because I was exhausted again. I feel better for the extra sleep but have been running non-stop trying to catch-up (so in the end not really worth it, I think.) Taking the son to see the new Marvel movie tonight as the 1st part of this 10th birthday (which is tomorrow) - here's to hoping the Movie Tavern has some new beers on tap!

Coffee for now tho...while I try to not let the idiots at work get to me...

Thanks mark, should be a great trip. 73 miles to Colorado!!! :rockin:

Back