What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406166239.173653.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406166564.064913.jpg
Norm's slightly over sweet ipa. My said "ooh I could drink a glass of this" not a good sign

View attachment 213039

That looks amazing

That's what hotel living is all about. Enjoy it while you can. :)

Drinking this bad boy. It's my last one. Luckily my buddy is moving back home from TX and he's bringing me some. In exchange I have to help him unpack the uhaul. Seems fair. View attachment 213038

Seems like a good trade to me. That stuff is awesome

Some much needed water
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406167179.134950.jpg

Just finished off my last 3 bottles of Old Stitch Brown Ale I picked up on a trip to Williamsburg, VA a month or so ago.

Started thinking about a bomber of Yeti in the fridge but thought better of it, Another pull of RIS, thinking nightcap now.

I finally picked up the chocolate version of that but probably wont get around to it until fall. I should be set with beers from the cellar for a couple months once it gets chilly.

Had a few shiner variants at a work outing. Had to leave after a couple hours as I was sweating my nuts off. Whose terrible idea was it to have an outdoor outing on a 99 degree day.

Had a few shiner variants at a work outing. Had to leave after a couple hours as I was sweating my nuts off. Whose terrible idea was it to have an outdoor outing on a 99 degree day.

2 years ago, my company had the annual 18 hole golf outing in the middle of July, when it was over 100. They also forgot to stock the drink carts with anything other than Bud Light.

We were asked to never come back.

Coffee...10 year old son was great at baseball tryouts last night. Today: two teeth getting pulled after school.

Woke up, showered and haven't even figured out what to wear today. I'm on the back deck having another cup of Coff. Who needs clothes?

Decided it was a good day to work from home.

Hehe... I live on the east coast, but work in San Diego at least twice a year. I travel with a large suitcase. :ban:

Coffee. C'mon Friday!

Good call.

Coffee before I head out to costco.
I keep thinking it's Friday.

Woke up, showered and haven't even figured out what to wear today. I'm on the back deck having another cup of Coff. Who needs clothes?

Decided it was a good day to work from home.

Thanks for the lack of picture.

Final sample of my brett pale ale. Tastes very similar to my conan pale ale. Same fruity character from the brett as the conan. About to bottle this up :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406210087.943046.jpg

Latest posts

Back