What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everytime you post form Crooked Stave.. i hate you. Wish i lived next door:D

If you lived next door to me, then you'd really hate me :)

Yes, fins that is all origins.
Want me to grab a couple more for you? $12 each. They told me it was that shelf and 5 cases in back and they are out. Not sure if that is true, But what the bartender said.

Want me to grab a couple more for you? $12 each. They told me it was that shelf and 5 cases in back and they are out. Not sure if that is true, But what the bartender said.

If that was your basement, I'd move next door.

Deesko. Berliner Weiss. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405621735.948634.jpg
Now with raspberry syrup. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405621786.129290.jpg

You already have 2 for me, right? I think 2 should be good. If they happen to still have some when I am up (doubtful) then I may reconsider.

I wouldnt hate you if i lived next door. We just drink our cellars down and brew beer :rockin:

How is the origins?

Geez...I thought I was getting something major done at the dentist today and it was just a cleaning! But, in trying to schedule one of the two bigger projects, I find that I have about $3000 out of pocket to get done! I'll have about $600 of it done Monday and try to figure out the rest later. I may have to wait until Next year, when the annual max is renewed. Plus, turns out SWMBO is being referred to surgeon for rotator cuff surgery surgery...can't wait to see the estimate on the out of pocket portion of THAT!

Wish I could do a couple shots of tequila right now...but I have to do some driving. Beer in the fridge for later!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405627572.555381.jpg
The beer drought is over a day early!Drinking a hibiscus saison out of this while I clean the pool. I love vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Geez...I thought I was getting something major done at the dentist today and it was just a cleaning! But, in trying to schedule one of the two bigger projects, I find that I have about $3000 out of pocket to get done! I'll have about $600 of it done Monday and try to figure out the rest later. I may have to wait until Next year, when the annual max is renewed. Plus, turns out SWMBO is being referred to surgeon for rotator cuff surgery surgery...can't wait to see the estimate on the out of pocket portion of THAT!

Wish I could do a couple shots of tequila right now...but I have to do some driving. Beer in the fridge for later!
That is terrible, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Water…beer soon!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405629173.921893.jpg
My first beer from Boulevard Brewing. I would like a little more body but flavor and aroma are nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Are you going to score any Zhukov

It should be a little easier this year, since the move to 22's (and hopefully they don't repeat the unlimited bottle sales at the brewery fiasco this year). I just wonder if they are going to change up distro on it this year, since it always has been a FL only brew.

Over 15 pages of posts while I was gone? I'm going to assume (in order of occurrence): much drinking (way to keep it up Remmy!), ranting, threats of berry punches.

I did find some 120 on sale while beer shopping in Stamford (only $5 a bottle) so I grabbed 4. Unfortunately the carrier broke just as I was about to put it away in the cellar and I lost two. :(

Having this now - good, nice sourness but a bit green. The rest will have to cellar for a bit.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405633894.542880.jpg

It should be a little easier this year, since the move to 22's (and hopefully they don't repeat the unlimited bottle sales at the brewery fiasco this year). I just wonder if they are going to change up distro on it this year, since it always has been a FL only brew.

I heard it was still going to be very limited 1-2 bottles a person if you're lucky!

I heard it was still going to be very limited 1-2 bottles a person if you're lucky!

It was that way last year, I ended up with 8, not bad for being outside their primary market and not really trying very hard. They had people buying 10 cases each at the brewery last year and ended up short for distro.
If you are hearing that it will be "very limited", that might mean they are shipping it to the major markets (Philly/NYC).

Over 15 pages of posts while I was gone? I'm going to assume (in order of occurrence): much drinking (way to keep it up Remmy!), ranting, threats of berry punches.

I did find some 120 on sale while beer shopping in Stamford (only $5 a bottle) so I grabbed 4. Unfortunately the carrier broke just as I was about to put it away in the cellar and I lost two. :(

Having this now - good, nice sourness but a bit green. The rest will have to cellar for a bit.
View attachment 211721

if there was, it wasn't me. just got back today.

having a Devastator from Wasatch. picked up some '13 Narwhal for $6 along with 1 each of a '12 & '13 Bigfoot for $3. stopped in at Naked Winery in Hill City, SD & got my wife a bottle of wine and picked up a few of their (Sick-N-Twisted Brewery) beers: Hop on Top (IIPA) and Hopped Up (Imperial Red Ale), and some of Crow Peak's offerings: Pile-O-Dirt Porter, 11th Hour IPA, and Canyon Cream Ale.

Finished my pot o' coffee and now onto some water. Have to take my boxer to the vet and had to apply for a care credit card... Love that stupidface dog, but dammit he is getting expensive. Whiskey, Scotch, or Bourbon later. Maybe all 3

View attachment 211721

Next time you're in Stamford and not in a rush to get home, let me know. :D

That's great for a bottle of 120. I didn't see 120 at my local spot today. It they did have 90 for $7.99.

Back