What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More homemade stuff and some Monte smoke.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404342629.729426.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404342671.330475.jpg

That line was ridiculous. Longer than for FBD. They had a can-only line, though. It went faster than I thought. I got there at 230 and left at 320.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That's why I don't bother with NEBCO much. I see a line. I come back to the house. F that nonsense.

OEC is local for me and they have lines because they're open once a week. They opened today but I didn't bother going up.

The amount of "beer nerds" at these places annoys the **** out of me. Like the guy last time I went to NEBCO that asked Rob, "What kind of Cilantro hops did you use?" Come the **** on.

Or the weirdos at OEC that buy one glass of beer, swirl and sniff the **** to death, wear their nifty beer shirts with nifty beer sayings and play foosball the entire time taking up space there. Go home, you little bastards. :D

That's why I don't bother with NEBCO much. I see a line. I come back to the house. F that nonsense.

OEC is local for me and they have lines because they're open once a week. They opened today but I didn't bother going up.

The amount of "beer nerds" at these places annoys the **** out of me. Like the guy last time I went to NEBCO that asked Rob, "What kind of Cilantro hops did you use?" Come the **** on.

Or the weirdos at OEC that buy one glass of beer, swirl and sniff the **** to death, wear their nifty beer shirts with nifty beer sayings and play foosball the entire time taking up space there. Go home, you little bastards. :D

I lol'ed, really.

True dat yo.

Enjoying an Old Chub while making Homemade lemon ice. Makes me want to brew a batch of Skeeter Pee. Have all the ingredients for the last year but never got around to doing it. Never even had any. Maybe later this month.

Yeah I agree. People in front and back of me talkong\bragging about the whalez they trade and drink. I don't care man, really. Just **** up and buy the beer we are all waiting for.

And I'm drinking g OEC Berliner. now. It's better than Weiss trash.

A fish seemed to have survived my camping weekend. Wife is at a Goo-Goo Dolls concert (no, I'm not joking), so I'm determined to drunk more beer than her, despite being home with the kids. Difference is, she doesn't work in the morning...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404345597.038967.jpg

Same here. When I am in NC or South Carolina, I order two sandwiches and eat both. They're that ****ing good.

Another water with lunch. Fought the urge to go inside of the bottle shop when I went to the supermarket just a few minutes ago.

Beers are already packed!

I need to try them at some point... Although their ads are annoying.

Looks alot like when a friend of mine did exactly that. Except it was against his own head.

Yeah, he was kinda drunk.

Had another Old Bust Head English Pale Ale, and now a seltzer water.

Just had a sixer dropped in NY lap. Nice malt character.

View attachment 208815

Just found this on the front porch. Crazy buggers.
View attachment 208816
View attachment 208817

Wish the app had a like button.

Past beer, now on bourbon. Effin' poison ivy. Forearm is on fire, and it is spreading.

Drinking my hard root beer. I'll regret this in the morning when I go in for fasting blood work.:ban:
Enjoying an Old Chub while making Homemade lemon ice. Makes me want to brew a batch of Skeeter Pee. Have all the ingredients for the last year but never got around to doing it. Never even had any. Maybe later this month.
Me too! But that thread on it got me all confused about the starter.
I love the Chub. Is it significantly better on nitro?
I find it sweeter. It's not a bad sweet just sweeter and thicker.

Yeah I agree. People in front and back of me talkong\bragging about the whalez they trade and drink. I don't care man, really. Just **** up and buy the beer we are all waiting for.

And I'm drinking g OEC Berliner. now. It's better than Weiss trash.

Next time you're in the Ox, let me know. Pretty sure I brew the best beer here. :D

Just opened a growler of New Holland Monkey King Saison. Dropped by there yesterday real quick for a pint and couple glasses of 2014 Pilgrims Dole Wheatwine and a growler. Good stuff.

KIMG0445.jpg

***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***

If you have not tried Boulevard's Saison Brett from their Smokehouse series, then you absolutely must do so, now, right now....like stop reading this sentence and go get a bottle!

The bottle looks like this:
IMG_0293.jpg

And the contents are friggin amazing!
IMG_0294.jpg

You really owe it to yourself to try this stuff. Seriously, why are you still reading? :confused:
Go!

which route you taking to Sioux Falls? and what day?

having my 2nd Vandal Eyes of the evening.

We're going to head out tomorrow afternoon and catch a moon dogs game in Mankato...then fri am through new ulm to pipestone and then down to Sioux Falls...I'm not really sure why though :)
Another Oberon

We're going to head out tomorrow afternoon and catch a moon dogs game in Mankato...then fri am through new ulm to pipestone and then down to Sioux Falls...I'm not really sure why though :)
Another Oberon

New Ulm is nice. you been through the Schell's Brewery?

edit: disregard the PM.

Back