What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped for lunch in town.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402261609.346705.jpg
The cheese curds were eaten way to quickly to get a pic. :D Got the pulled pork.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402261655.049697.jpg
Spotted Cow
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402261688.306555.jpg

Another HB Amarillo IPA.

Buzzed. You should be, too.

GO HUSKIES! Suck it for another year!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402262129.161197.jpg

nuke, I said almost the same thing you said about the Two Roads session. Great aroma and doesn't taste like a sessiony (made that up) beer. It's solid.

Cheers.

I need to get you some of the new beers from the newest brewery in town. No IPAs or anything like that. Lots of sours. They opened yesterday and the beer nerds were out in full force documenting every smell and sip of beer. ****ing annoying bastards.

I saw you post about that yesterday, definitely want to try them sometime.

Another HB Amarillo IPA.

Buzzed. You should be, too.

GO HUSKIES! Suck it for another year!

View attachment 204566

I am buzzed. Getting ready to start in on my four pack of Gandhi.

Weihenstephaner Original while bottling a 3 gallon batch of what hopefully turns out to be my house bitter. Never had a Vienna lager before (mostly Grolsch and Sam Smith and then Oktoberfest stuff). It's the kind of excellence I expect from Weihenstephaner.

I saw you post about that yesterday, definitely want to try them sometime.

I am buzzed. Getting ready to start in on my four pack of Gandhi.

When you're in the Ox, you will definitely have an assortment courtesy of Remmy. Your MPG is better than mine. :D

To Wesley:

I hate you.

:)

Rye of the tiger now, had an Oarsman before as I clean the basement.

WooHoo!!!! You don't know how long I've been waiting for someone to hate me. I've hated quite a few people on here, but to finally be hated means a lot. :D

WooHoo!!!! You don't know how long I've been waiting for someone to hate me. I've hated quite a few people on here, but to finally be hated means a lot. :D

Yeah, well throw my hat in the ring too because I'm not very fond of you right now either! :D
This Greenbush Star Chicken Shotgun tropical hop bomb does help a tiny bit though

1402264435435.jpg

View attachment 204572
Deschutes Brewery Peach Slap!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

How is it? SWMBO loves peaches, Hates fake fruit.

You are welcome. Still hate you.

A third rye (last of the pack) of the tiger while prepping pizza ingredients.

Attachments

• 1402268297052.jpg
    1402268297052.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 84
Jealous. I told myself I'd smoke a few racks of ribs today and I was too tired after coming back from the lake. Next weekend, that's my first priority. Post some pics when they're done so I can salivate.

Call me crazy but lately I'm looking at brewing and smoking things as more of a burden than anything. I'm considering just buying my drinks and ordering food from restaurants.

Am I losing it or just going through a phase? Is there a way to "take some time off?" or is this a path of no return?

Nah. It all goes in waves. Give it some time. If you still feel that way you are done then. You will know.

And pics. I made em dry.
Not bad for a first attempt.

Oh and a G'Knight

1402271342014.jpg

1402271357417.jpg

Drinking a Norm Raggedy Ass IPA and smoking a JD Howard Reserve on the patio on another perfect evening. Slapped labels on my most recent HB earlier in the day. Not my most creative label but I like the name I came up with.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402272233.111194.jpg

The OP deleted it before we got enough info to brew it and make all the millions of $$

I know the secret. BB brown with cinnamon sugar and ginger :D

Shame. You, Billy and I had some pretty great posts in there.

-

Coffee, maybe a few rare nighttime beers when we get home if the little one cooperates

Back