What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooray having internet again. Drinking this. Not bad.

20140501_203702[1].jpg

Pretty sure drinking 6 beers a night is going to hinder my gym gains. FML. I really, really have to stop this ****. I almost want to stop brewing so I don't have 200 beers at my disposal at any point in time. It's scary.

Pretty sure drinking 6 beers a night is going to hinder my gym gains. FML. I really, really have to stop this ****. I almost want to stop brewing so I don't have 200 beers at my disposal at any point in time. It's scary.

If you really want some help with that, I'm offering to take some of that beer off your hands...

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Homer. :D

I was in Southingtin today (Craigslist ordeal) hence the gun.

Should've stopped by Shebeen. I'm going to have to next time I'm in the Waterbury-area.

Onto another.

lol...50/50 in my book so far. I have 4 more of theirs to try. I like their bottles too.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Wait a minute ... that sounds suspiciously like corporate America. By the time I get done fighting fires and sitting in endless meetings, I only do real work about 20% of the time. ;)

We actually had a meeting to discuss how we can better conduct meetings. Hand to God I'm not making that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Have you tried turning the switch? It's off in that picture. Also you should check the resistance of your beer, just to be safe. My guess is 365μΩ.

I have a homemade utility trailer converted to a teardrop camper and i had a short in one of the wires that kept blowing a fuse in my pickup. I was going to check the continuity of the wires, but figured I would check the wires first. Found a spot where a metal clip securing the wire had cut the insulation and it was grounding to the frame there. So I ended up not needing to use the meter or even needing a second beer for the project. But I think a second beer is in order just to celebrate.

Cheers! :mug:

HB Plain Jane Blonde while checking on my little batch of tepache at 72 hours. (Still extremely sweet, but fermentation is finally kicking in!)

DSC04622.jpg

DSC04621.jpg

My BIAB HB Pale Ale...I think the carb has just about gotten where I had hoped it would be. The hops could be a little more assertive, for how much went into it, but it's good.

DSC04623.jpg

Having Beyern Brewing Face Plant. Really tasty and malty. First time Ive had a Dopple Weizen, another good one from Montana. Thanks Clint! Edit: Aaaaand its been confiscated by my malt loving fiancee. Geeeez

Back