What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398829711.621397.jpg

I think this is LoloMT7's, but my record keeping sucks.

If so, it's fantastic. If not, it's still fantastic, but not sure who made it.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398829877.010131.jpg

Free State Oatmeal Stout. Taking it easier tonight than last. Closed down work tonight, open in the morning. Sometimes I hate retail.

This is supposed to be my next brew. Any suggestions to avoid issues?

Wish I could help. I had a horrible time trying to maintain my mash temp with this one. It was all over the place. Then I had a stuck fermentation. That's what I think went wrong with this one. This brew was a pain in my a$$. But it's still pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

More Coff.

Was going to brew today and just decided I will not. Job interview and unrealistic deadlines from executives = FML. This is going to be a ****ty day. Might have a beer as soon as I get back to the house.

Bulletproof coffee. Coffee plus butter blended in the vitamix. We're out of milk.
Seriously not sure i want to go back to just milk in my coffee.

Bulletproof coffee. Coffee plus butter blended in the vitamix. We're out of milk.

Wow. Not anything I've ever thought of, but now I am imagining steeping melted butter with coffee beans and using that in a streusel for coffee cake. And now I am hungry! Thanks plath ;)

Wow. Not anything I've ever thought of, but now I am imagining steeping melted butter with coffee beans and using that in a streusel for coffee cake. And now I am hungry! Thanks plath ;)

That sounds delicious. And I don't usually like sweet in the morning.

This coffee is amazing.

Joe rogan is always drinking that on his podcast- there is something to do with the butter slowing absorbion of the caffeine for a more even caffeine buzz and not a jolt to the system... i want some now.

Just ordered my first safety razor cause im tired of gillette and everyone elses non sense... hopefully it works as well as everyone claims.

oh and coff

Just ordered my first safety razor cause im tired of gillette and everyone elses non sense... hopefully it works as well as everyone claims.

oh and coff

I keep researching them and don't know which to buy. I started shaving with a single blade safety razor. The 2-3 blade Gillette I have now is no better. I am just torn on the brand, size, etc. of what to get.

Did you go with a Merkur?

nah i couldnt justify spending that much on a razor

That keeps popping into my analysis, too. I would love an all SS razor but I don't think spending $180 on a razor makes a ton of sense.

I've been thinking of this one. How can you go wrong...the blades alone are worth the $20, right?

https://www.onerazor.com/?mid=4779580

If it sucks, then I go back to shopping for a nicer one...and get the 24 blades.

EDIT: I might buy two and leave one in my RV at that price.

That keeps popping into my analysis, too. I would love an all SS razor but I don't think spending $180 on a razor makes a ton of sense.

I've been thinking of this one. How can you go wrong...the blades alone are worth the $20, right?

https://www.onerazor.com/?mid=4779580

If it sucks, then I go back to shopping for a nicer one...and get the 24 blades.

EDIT: I might buy two and leave one in my RV at that price.

i saw that one but decided not to. I went with one for about 3 bucks on amazon- the reviews were good and i ordered some decent razors as per the reviews said... 7 bucks is worth a shot - ill just have to pick up a brush and some soap-

edit- scratch that it ships from hong kong and takes a month- im gonna do a bit more research

I'll do this with half butter, half coconut oil and it's damn fine

Coke with a fat bomb lunch again. Damn, I was doing so good with my eating habits before I went on vacation. I need to get my **** in order again.

Back