What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee while I try and figure out my brew plans for the week. Going to try and get some mead in the fermenter today.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coffee while trying not to do this today:

2Btbg.gif

Rough Tuesday, huh? I should be doing something similar here soon, but from excitement of getting some sours :D

Two cups of water after leg day.

About to follow that up with beers at the bar before more meetings.

Coke with my lunch at the office (what happened to eating better?)

While grabbing my lunch, I saw that the place had a few Great Lakes beers. Looked for Chillwave (never had it) or Rye of the Tiger (never had it) but they didn't have either. I bought some Lake Erie Monster. Reviews?

Had some soursop with lunch (guanabana). Love that stuff.

Anyone ever used it in a beer? Or had it in a commercial beer?

Had some soursop with lunch (guanabana). Love that stuff.

Anyone ever used it in a beer? Or had it in a commercial beer?

Soursop and guanabana are the same thing? Was just in Panama, and didn't get a chance to try it fresh.

Water (from the sky) at the moment.

Soursop and guanabana are the same thing? Was just in Panama, and didn't get a chance to try it fresh.

Water (from the sky) at the moment.

Yea, I believe it's known as soursop in the Caribbean and guanabana in central/south america. One of the people at the table was from the Philippines and said they call it guyabano.

Yea, I believe it's known as soursop in the Caribbean and guanabana in central/south america. One of the people at the table was from the Philippines and said they call it guyabano.

It's definitely called guanábana in Puerto Rico. I pick them off of trees at my grandparents' home. My grandfather and I hammer those. Such a great-tasting fruit.

Back