What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stone Brewing Goto IPA, out of my new fancy IPA glass by Spiegelau/Dogfishhead/SierraNevada. Total thirst quencher, and the glass captures the hop aromas very well.

Going through the garage to get ready for a garage sale. Sweating my big ass off. Even after 64 ounces of water I'm thirsty. This beer sucks. It has a terrible wet sock taste. Glad it was my last one.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398465945.614377.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398466357.331870.jpg
First time trying this and while this is exactly my 5th saison that ive ever tasted I like this beer. Its spicy a little pepper, clove and citrus in there. I only bought 1 to try but i may pick up a 6 pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Had a dirt wolf at home, then went to SWMBO'S brother's house and had a blue moon chardonnay thing, a few of my hb cherry wheat and a sucks. Going back home now.

Don't sugar-coat it, how is it really? ;)

Honestly, I wouldn't even chance giving it away in a trade. If i did, it was before I tried it.

Now onto this yummy stuff. First time hitting pre boil gravity and volume (.48 gal shy) ever with all grain. The wheat beer will be on the dry side due to missing my mash temp by 6 degrees.

I think this was from banesong. It's delicious.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398471374.727497.jpg

Honestly, I wouldn't even chance giving it away in a trade. If i did, it was before I tried it.

Now onto this yummy stuff. First time hitting pre boil gravity and volume (.48 gal shy) ever with all grain. The wheat beer will be on the dry side due to missing my mash temp by 6 degrees.

I think this was from banesong. It's delicious.
View attachment 195575

Glad you liked it. A real fruit bomb.

One of these bad mothers after killing the last 3 oberons in the sixer. View attachment 195577

You a big Oberon fan?

I like it and drink at least a few every year. Not my favorite style. I feel I kind of owe it, as it was really kind if my gateway beer into craft beer (back when it was called Sol Sun).

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

You a big Oberon fan?

I like it and drink at least a few every year. Not my favorite style. I feel I kind of owe it, as it was really kind if my gateway beer into craft beer (back when it was called Sol Sun).

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Not a huge fan but I do manage to pick up a few sixers every now and then. I keep drinking them in hopes of actually seeing warm weather and leaves on trees in the near future.

Had a belgian IPA, one of the few of the batch that I bottled, It really came together with some age, better than the keg, I have one left, it may convince me to rebrew and bottle the batch.
Moving on to this, it's still stout season, isn't it? ;)

IMG_2770.jpg

Having this Appalachian Mountain Lager...recycling a previous photo, 'cause the one I just took is MIA and the beer is almost gone. It's kind of "meh". Not bad, but pretty basic.

DSC04492.jpg

How is the rare? I'll love if I can get my hands on one.

I'll love him more.

Drinking water while watching my wort try to cool from 80 to 60. It's creeping, ground water is 60.

Do you all cover your wort while cooling? Hard to do with this contraption but I wonder.
image.jpg
Annnnd it's upside down. Damnit!

I'm starting this every Friday. Cellar friday. Going to grab one or two from the cellar and drink them. It's getting full so I have to drink what I get in. :ban:

First up

Good plan. I'm still hesitating until my best friend comes out over Memorial Day weekend. Then we're drinking many bottles from the cellar! :mug:

I'll love him more.

Drinking water while watching my wort try to cool from 80 to 60. It's creeping, ground water is 60.

Do you all cover your wort while cooling? Hard to do with this contraption but I wonder.

I usually cover mine when it is hanging upside down. You know, so it doesn't spill ;)

Thanks absolutehamm!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398477277.343468.jpg

Watching my ******* neighbors put up no parking and no trespassing signs all over their lawn because the community is having a garage sale. They've let the air out of people's tires for parking in front of their house and if the car is there too long, they have it towed. They're terrible folks.

Drinking this.. the first time I had it it was pretty good.. now it just tastes like someone dropped some cheap whiskey into some carbonated water

1398477676057.jpg

Thanks absolutehamm!
View attachment 195616

Watching my ******* neighbors put up no parking and no trespassing signs all over their lawn because the community is having a garage sale. They've let the air out of people's tires for parking in front of their house and if the car is there too long, they have it towed. They're terrible folks.

Holy christ man. That's pure evil. They must be retired lawn junkies

Latest posts

Back