What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falconer's Flight is a mix of a couple types of hops...Simcoe and Amarillo? Just guessing at types.

I am drinking my Simcoe IPA (keg just blew) and some of my house Pale Ale

HM AG DunkelweizenX

DunkelweizenX.jpg
:mug:

Russian River Supplication and Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye

Had a supplication a few months ago, from batch 7 , my first sour , it was let's just say very interesting, very wine like..right now I'm having a Tommy Knockers Black Ipa, personally. Think mine is better but it's not bad, Sculpin clone on deck:rockin:

Christian Moerlein Emancipator. It's local for me and was started a few years ago to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition. What were we thinking outlawing alcohol?

just finished a Monchshof Kellerbier. smooth as all get out. ahhh, love that yeast aroma.

currently pouring a glass of Alten Munster Winterbier Dopplebock(2 L swing top!!). Went to Chicago for Christmas and saw the 2 L of Dopple for $15(Binny's). definitely gonna reuse this bottle!

Just finished a Black IPA at one of the local bars. Don't know who made it, but it was really good. Need to go back again and have another in order to find out who made it.

Port Brewing's Mongo India Pale Ale,can you say hoppy , can you say bottle conditioned (still has da little yeasties floatin round) this stuff is good
I could get use to it :mug:

A couple of Bridgeport 'Dark Rain's' - it's a black pale ale. Has the body and overall flavor profile of a typical pale ale but is dark as sin with a nice toasty-malt surprise.... *drool*

trader joe's dunkelweizen. it's become my low-cost go-to beer (when out of homebrew, of course). folks who like wheat beers should give this a spin some time, you might be surprised at how good it is.

Founders Centennial Ipa-solid ipa.:rockin: Had it before but had sat a while on the shelf,this is 3 months from bottling date. Hope my Two toasted Ale turns out this good, i had a sneak peak with one,I used toasted malt instead of vienna subbed and it seems more along the lines of this beer than a 2 hearted which it was primarily based on. Seems founders Cent.ipa has more of a toastiness to it.
Anybody know of any Founders clones/recipes??

jolly pumpkin la parcela. also danish pils, cacao dunkleweizen, cherry wheat, ginger cyser...- i'm racking and bottling and drinking. this is why i homebrew...

some swill called liefmans goudenband- who are these belgians????
i don't know what font to use on "are" to give the sienfeld/gottfried inflection...

Back