What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wes, hope everything is alright, man. God. I hate the ER.

Prayers for your daughter Wes, that is tough.

Keeping it simple with this brew, pretty good warm weather beer.

photo (24).jpg

Well, after returning home from a nice time drinking and packing a trade with DC, I am now in the ER because my daughter still won't walk after falling wrong on the trampoline yesterday. Yay...

Hope all works out. Sending good mojo to your little one.

Sent from my van, down by the river.

Well, after returning home from a nice time drinking and packing a trade with DC, I am now in the ER because my daughter still won't walk after falling wrong on the trampoline yesterday. Yay...

Wes, hope your little girl's ok! That sucks and I feel for ya man.

I did survive the onslaught that is my father's family! All three brothers, one sister and 6 cousins! It was a good time. Had some good wines and brews!
Right now, I'm chilling on the porch grilling out for the first of the season and enjoying a Reisling. Good Saturday.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Thanks guys for the concern. Finally about to get X-rays done. Hoping for good news afterward.

Finishing up a split bottle of home brewed caribou slobber! Split it with my husband to check on it's status. Pretty tasty!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397342549.862489.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I hope it wasn't serious and your daughter rebounds quickly. Not much worse than having to take your kid to the ER. :(

Aprihop again. Tastes a bit better today. Although I did have 22 beers already.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397344345.368997.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Last brew group I went to there were beers left behind. I was handed one of the bottles. Finally drinking it in the aftermath of my sons 5th birthday party. I now understand what people mean when they mention IPAs that taste of pineapple. I like it.

Wes, I hope your little girl is ok!

1397344809888.jpg

I hope it wasn't serious and your daughter rebounds quickly. Not much worse than having to take your kid to the ER. :(

Thanks man. This poor girl has seen the hospital more times than anyone should. Such a helpless feeling when your kid is in pain and there's nothing you can do. But a knee injury is a breeze compared to her open heart surgery at 6 days old. She's been through alot, so she's pretty tough.
Still waiting on the X-ray results.

Last brew group I went to there were beers left behind. I was handed one of the bottles. Finally drinking it in the aftermath of my sons 5th birthday party. I now understand what people mean when they mention IPAs that taste of pineapple. I like it.

Wes, I hope your little girl is ok!

Thanks.
I could go for one of those cupcakes right now. :D

Earl Grey and lots of it. Good luck Matt!

Well....no prize this time. Highest popular vote won. I was neck and neck with the next guy...then the celeb judges all voted for the guy below us...that pushed the other guy to second and the lower guy ahead of me to third. Very disappointing. I should have known that the relocated people from other parts of the country would vote for something too sweet, instead of traditional for this part of NC. Oh well, about to transition from Diet Mountain Dew to whatever HB I grab and chill.

My Cascade pale ale. Pretty darned close to Sierra Nevada. It's a bit hazier than I'd like, but if you close your eyes you can't taste that part.

CascadePaleAleSmall_zps9dbda97a.jpg

I hope your daughter is going to mend quickly!

Planning what breweries to hit for the second day of beercation next week besides Atwater. In downtown Detroit that day. Meanwhile enjoying Fleur de Belgique from Ithaca. Really tasty, nice fruity hops. Thanks Eric!

I liked the IPA the one time I went to Detroit Beer Company down there. I'm sure you know the rest of the places I'd name...Dragonmead, Kuhhenen(sp?)...

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

I liked the IPA the one time I went to Detroit Beer Company down there. I'm sure you know the rest of the places I'd name...Dragonmead, Kuhhenen(sp?)...

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Im talkin the immidiate downtown area. Kuhnhenn and such is the first day, will be staying in Warren/Sterling Heights that day. I was thinkin either Detroit Beer Co or Motor City Beer Works. How did you like the overall visit to DBC?

Tonight I am rocking an IPA bomber from brewbien. First pour. I'm enjoying it, has a strong hop tone to it. I'm going to have a rough morning tomorrow.

1397348618742.jpg

Back