What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396994597.163289.jpg

Found two bottles of KBS at a bottles to go place. I paid for it but I wanted to try it this year. At least I know it's an incredible beer. Drinking a Civil Life Brown at a sushi place. This is easily one of the best brown ales I've had.

Sent from the Bat Cave

The shake shop on the corner finally opened for the season! Banana malt, double down on the malt powder......not sure why I like malt so much lol

It's a Lion fish. Poisonous spines,so be careful handling them! The hang around coral reefs that I've seen anyway. Some folks I've known keep them in salt water aquariums. As for me,It's been a beautiful early spring day. I finally got to the part of my book where I'm writing the grand finally. And this Great Lakes Rye of the Tiger IPA has been a quite pleasant part of it. Funny how writing is easier when enjoying a great beer!...:mug:

First and only time i had this was on tap, already drunk, watching kstate smack around michigan. Holy hell this is good! Glad i ran into some more while out of town but wish i would have got more than one!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397001709.707605.jpg

Back