What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta finish this growler.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396396173.513077.jpg

What kind of glass is that?? Looks amazing. I like the tall tulip glasses like that. Is it Riedel?

Onetoe, you asking about the Anchor Bock?? If so I have never tried it. Maybe I will have to grab it next time Im out and see what its all about!

It's Spiegelau. Which I think is a Reidel owned brand. It's their "Belgian Pilsener" glass for whatever reason. I have eight and drink most of my beers from them. Now this one's in it, somehow
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396397199.732982.jpg

You must have got a bad (or really old) bottle. Not my favorite of the style, but still a delicious beer. Definitely my favorite Fullers beer.

Im thinking this is the case. Not terrible, but just not that great I thought.

That looks like a Finsfan homer beer!

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Guilty!

Probably no beer but I'm gonna have some Jameson for sure. Just found out that Wasatch and Squatters are gonna distribute here soon. Anything good from them I need to keep an eye out for?

Drinking my Hop Dump IPA. Used abunch of leftover hops from a big purchase. Turned out great, but not super happy with the Citra/ Mosaic dry hop. Too fruity and candy like.

Not bad. Tastes like a regular wit to me though. I don't get too much hop character.

P1000941.jpg

That looks like a Finsfan homer beer!

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Sure is.
Last of the growler.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396400097.710849.jpg
Brother in law and mother in law just stopped by with a trampoline for our daughter. Yay, look who now has work to do putting together a trampoline after showering and starting to relax for the evening. More beer is necessary.

Water. What a ride that was.

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Sure is.
Last of the growler.
View attachment 190210
Brother in law and mother in law just stopped by with a trampoline for our daughter. Yay, look who now has work to do putting together a trampoline after showering and starting to relax for the evening. More beer is necessary.

There are two things I won't do while drinking: car brakes and trampoline builds!

There are two things I won't do while drinking: car brakes and trampoline builds!

There are only two things I will do while not drinking....wait, nevermind...;)

Back