What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395790112.470374.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Wow. How old is that, and does it age well?

Last bottle the shop had.

Where do you get that? Haven't seen it around here. I like a good bitter.

I know, back on topic - no pics, bit drank a CG hopped on the high seas and a chill wave while packing an emaw and a trade.

Dinner and more beer in a minute.

Wow. How old is that, and does it age well?

Where do you get that? Haven't seen it around here. I like a good bitter.

I know, back on topic - no pics, bit drank a CG hopped on the high seas and a chill wave while packing an emaw and a trade.

Dinner and more beer in a minute.

It's popped back up at Total Wine. I hadn't been able to find it for a while. It was out of stock for a while. I grabbed everything they had on the shelf at the Alexandria/Little River Tpk @ Beauregard shop. I got a few from the Springfield location too. I don't know what other shops have any.

I'm comfortable calling it my favorite commercial beer.

It's popped back up at Total Wine. I hadn't been able to find it for a while. It was out of stock for a while. I grabbed everything they had on the shelf at the Alexandria/Little River Tpk @ Beauregard shop. I got a few from the Springfield location too. I don't know what other shops have any.

I'm comfortable calling it my favorite commercial beer.

Okay. Will have to check in Fairfax then. Sounds good.

Now, Dirty B@stard.

1395792098399.jpg

But what if I'm in the business of wanting to care? Would you care then? Would you care that I care that you care that someone cares? ;)

Sure I will. But we don't care. ;)
Lagunitas Sucks. No pic. I drank it.

Back home to a Smoked Lager, some good pickups from the bottle shop to complete a box for FermentNEthing. And a pickup for myself, Puff the Magic Cyser a collab with Vander Mills Cider and New Holland, its a cyser aged for 8 months in Dragons Milk barrels. Sounds delicious.

Kinda disappointed in this one, I have higher expectations from Odell. If they called this a hoppy amber I wouldn't be as critical I suppose, it's just too sweet for an IPA.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395796782.053883.jpg

I'm sure they can pickitup! pickitup! pickitup!:rockin:

that reminds me: how many Rudies does it take to change a light bulb?

Considering that LA has notched two in the third to tie the game and the wind seems to have vanished from the Caps sails, I'm worried. Edit: make that three to take the lead. Excuse me while I smash things.

Also, I'd venture to say....one. To change the f#@*ing thing. :mug:

Hard to tell, but we've got fresh snow on the ground here in Philly. Spring my @$$.
View attachment 188559

More of this just to finish off this sixer
View attachment 188560

Yeah, they will probably revoke my Denver card for posting this, but most golf courses are open 11 months a year and if we have snow on the ground for more than 2 weeks the natives get restless. Coming from the Midwest where the snow falls in December and does leave until March, it's quite a change. We are high desert, so moisture in any form is actually pretty rare.

Another Bengali while giving the kids baths...when do they start taking care of themselves? :)

Considering that LA has notched two in the third to tie the game and the wind seems to have vanished from the Caps sails, I'm worried. Edit: make that three to take the lead. Excuse me while I smash things.

Also, I'd venture to say....one. To change the f#@*ing thing. :mug:

if it were punks, it would be none. punks don't change anything. bwahahahaha!!!

Picture 081.jpg

Back