What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dales pale ale. Kansas just started getting it so I only have to drive 15 minutes to pick sum up. No snow yet. Just strong winds and pretty heavy rain

Sent from a happy little tree

Dales pale ale. Kansas just started getting it so I only have to drive 15 minutes to pick sum up. No snow yet. Just strong winds and pretty heavy rain

Sent from a happy little tree

Yeah, I cannot wait til MO makes their list. Next time I'm in KC I will be crossing the border just to grab some Oskar Blues.

and it burns, burns, burns. . . .

I actually really liked that. The base beer wasn't bad and the fresh pepper flavor was really pleasant. The heat was not too bad either. Not sure if I could drink a whole one without getting stomach problems though. Bought one for my roommate today and he was rubbing ice on his lips halfway through it.

Had the HOTD and the black Albert last night at the hotel and the other two previous. Weekend continuecontinues for great beer. Will be a Jester King today.

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

1394976583677.jpg

1394976624841.jpg

1394976717556.jpg

1394976930182.jpg

Coffee, the idea to continue on to Jameson after the Redbreast and numerous other beers is causing my Sunday to start a little slower than normal haha.

Headed to Napa Valley today for lunch and wine tasting.

Back up on that horse!!!

one more reason I do not miss a wood burner. cheers to you for sticking to it!

It's either wood or a $700/month oil bill during the winter months. The oil man hasn't come to fill the oil tank in over 2 months. I'm just above half a tank. I use oil to heat my water. I'm good for another 6-7 weeks.

Water with leftover pizza. About to he going on these brews soon.

It's either wood or a $700/month oil bill during the winter months. The oil man hasn't come to fill the oil tank in over 2 months. I'm just above half a tank. I use oil to heat my water. I'm good for another 6-7 weeks.

Water with leftover pizza. About to he going on these brews soon.

I said it back in November, the oil man's son is now back in public school and his wife is back to cooking instead of going out for dinner every night. :)

ah heck finally had a day off 1st in over a month, so i decided to sample some of my BIF packages.
so here's one from finsfan.
finsfan buf sweatpum.jpg

All i can say is... Please send me another one!! And to everyone else.. ya gotta get your hands on this one.

ah heck finally had a day off 1st in over a month, so i decided to sample some of my BIF packages.
so here's one from finsfan.
View attachment 186238

All i can say is... Please send me another one!! And to everyone else.. ya gotta get your hands on this one.

Thanks for the kind words Joe! I thought that came out good but not quite as good as the firkin I had (obviously). I mashed too low so the body is thinner then I wanted, but still drinkable which is all that matters! :mug:

It's brew day so we are drinking home brew! A cream ale, ESB and a red ale. Brewing up a clone of Two Hearted ale.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I said it back in November, the oil man's son is now back in public school and his wife is back to cooking instead of going out for dinner every night. :)

I remember that.

Well, it allows me to pay for day care and go out to eat with the fam. :D

Drank a huge glass of water after hammering a big ass ice cream cone at a local creamery. Caramel Swirl and Bailey's Irish Cream flavors. Pow.

Back