What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang you and your lunch beers. And monday brew days. I am jealous. I wish i could work from home. I would have so much more time for activities.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394473073.607008.jpg

And this week you have the pleasure to deal with SXSW lol

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

Yea, there was a glimmer of hope that we might be able to work remotely this week, but that didn't happen.

ABGB has a party on Weds that I might check out, since I'm staying pretty close to there this week.

Yea, there was a glimmer of hope that we might be able to work remotely this week, but that didn't happen.

ABGB has a party on Weds that I might check out, since I'm staying pretty close to there this week.

Too bad I won't be there saturday. ABGB is having a blakkr release party and the toadies are playing that day. I don't know what I'm doing Mon/Tues yet.

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

After I finish this homemade seltzer water I am going to drink this butt light while I keep cleaning the garage/brew room

Wait. This is the bud light.
5a8y6a8e.jpg

Sample of my strawberry blonde 5 days after adding strawberry. The sweetness from using Denny's Favorite 50 yeast is pretty gone, the strawberries left a slight tartness that I sort of expected but I think people would call it astringent for lack of knowing what else to say. I personally find it a pleasurable beer and in smelling it, I got some up my nose and 10 minutes later, the pleasant smell of strawberry is still lingering. :) The color is not off in spite of the orange cover it sits on.
That is definitely the color of the beer itself if not slightly saturated due to my phone being a dick.

IMG_6714.jpg

Sample of my strawberry blonde 5 days after adding strawberry. The sweetness from using Denny's Favorite 50 yeast is pretty gone, the strawberries left a slight tartness that I sort of expected but I think people would call it astringent for lack of knowing what else to say. I personally find it a pleasurable beer and in smelling it, I got some up my nose and 10 minutes later, the pleasant smell of strawberry is still lingering. :) The color is not off in spite of the orange cover it sits on.
That is definitely the color of the beer itself if not slightly saturated due to my phone being a dick.

"You don't have to snort this beer through your nose to truly enjoy it, but it helps!!" :tank:

Drank all the coffee and on to water now.

Some hb blueberry hefewiezen . Just to pace myself

Sent from a happy little tree

How much blueberries did you add? There was a thread here a week or so ago about a guys blueberry hefe turning purple and Id like to recreate that for football season but dont want to underestimate the amount.

How much blueberries did you add? There was a thread here a week or so ago about a guys blueberry hefe turning purple and Id like to recreate that for football season but dont want to underestimate the amount.
I actually added about 5 lbs on 2.5 gallons.all fresh picked ftom fall. I split the batch 50/50. 2.5 reggae. 2.5 on blueberry. I had subtle hints. Lil on the nose a lil on the palate. It turned more soured than i wanted. Not too much tho. Almost like a sour blueberry Berlin err Weiss. I carbed it up a lil too much too I think. The color is straight strawberry. Not that purples. I could see a purple one tho if you used fresh from the store. I think I lost some pigment when I froze them and soaked in vodka .you wild cat you.. lookin for a festive drink I c? :rockin:

I actually added about 5 lbs on 2.5 gallons.all fresh picked ftom fall. I split the batch 50/50. 2.5 reggae. 2.5 on blueberry. I had subtle hints. Lil on the nose a lil on the palate. It turned more soured than i wanted. Not too much tho. Almost like a sour blueberry Berlin err Weiss. I carbed it up a lil too much too I think. The color is straight strawberry. Not that purples. I could see a purple one tho if you used fresh from the store. I think I lost some pigment when I froze them and soaked in vodka .you wild cat you.. lookin for a festive drink I c? :rockin:

Hell yeah I am haha I may just make a pale and add food coloring. It would be cheaper and I wouldnt have to worry about it ending up as an extreme blueberry mess, considering id probably have to use a ton of blueberries. Thanks man!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394491121.295950.jpg
Thanks to a friends vacation in Florida I get to try this tasty ipa it's just too bad for him he had to come back to Northwest Ohio for yet another snowstorm

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back