What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh baby, GRAPES OF WRATH!!!

I'd take a picture but...I don't want to steal it's soul. ;)

This beer is really tasting great. And at 12% abv, it's kickin' my beeee hind!:drunk:

My Helles, and it's fantastic.

Brewtopia, hows the brewery coming? I've got several reasons to head up to Seattle now and want to come after you're open

And to the post before, I just bought 3 bottles of the Stone Chocolate Stout tonight. A tasting coming soon...

Brewtopia, hows the brewery coming? I've got several reasons to head up to Seattle now and want to come after you're open

It's coming along. Plumbers were in today routing all the water lines. Electricians strart tomorrow.

Received a commitment letter from the Washington State Liquor Control Board stating that they have "conditionally" approved the liquor license contingent upon inspection of the premises prior to opening which is good news! :rockin:

...now, what to drink next? :drunk:

Sounds fantastic. I work a little in the construction industry (soils, geology) and I know how inspectors and permits can just be a pain.

As far as what to drink...?

I've got a small bottle of Monk's Cafe Flemish Sour Ale. How's that sound?

Sounds fantastic. I work a little in the construction industry (soils, geology) and I know how inspectors and permits can just be a pain.

As far as what to drink...?

I've got a small bottle of Monk's Cafe Flemish Sour Ale. How's that sound?

That sounds great. I've had it on a few occasions and it is an excellent beer. I'll see your Monk's and raise you a Liefman's Goudenband. :mug:

It's coming along. Plumbers were in today routing all the water lines. Electricians strart tomorrow.

Received a commitment letter from the Washington State Liquor Control Board stating that they have "conditionally" approved the liquor license contingent upon inspection of the premises prior to opening which is good news! :rockin:

...now, what to drink next? :drunk:

I'll drink to that!
Can't trump you two.
All I have is a Jolly Pumpkin La Roja.

Monk's Cafe Flemish Sour Ale

Fruity with sour cherries and plums. Aroma has a little vinegar in the nose, but balanced in the taste. Dry, but with some body. A nice sour ale.

For my birthday I had an Imperial Stout showdown: Left Hand Imperial Stout vs. Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout. The Yeti was twice as expensive for the same size bomber bottle, but I thought the Left Hand was better, which is surprising because I have mixed feelings at best about their brews. I also tried the Dogfish Head Midas Touch, which is pretty tasty, although very sweet. It reminds me of a Belgian ale somewhat. Finally, I got the Real Ale Sisyphus Barleywine, which didn't impress me at all. And yes, I had a terrible hangover after drinking all that heavy, strong, sweet deliciousness. The wine and Rumpleminze didn't help!

Lagunitas Sirius. This stuff is really good. I highly recomend it if you haven't tried it. It's supposedly a high gravity cream ale but it tastes like a sweet creamy imperial APA if you can imagin that. I'm diggin it. (they list the OG and IBU on the label too. I thought it was a nice touch.)

Sirius.jpg

i'm drinking St. Rogue Red Double Dry Hopped. Its like a red and an ipa together. very tastey. me and a buddy split up a keg into corneys today so i'll be drinking alot of this stuff.

Kennebunkport Porter. Picked it up yesterday at Trader Joe's. Not a bad porter. Not over the top and heavy like some others. Better than average.

Latest posts

Back