What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd mug of coffee. Planning a re-do of trying to harvest yeast from local raw honey since the first attempt's cultures didn't work out.

Orange juice. Have to work in less than 2 hours.

I've got to look for that next time out. Sounds really good.

I really enjoyed it. They took a solid RIS and made it super smooth and creamy. Just be sure you follow the directions and pour it hard. The head takes a little while to build up. Hope I'm not over-selling it, haha.

Yeah, they're impressive. I hope they have some good business sense so they can grow to a level where more people can try their stuff.
Me too. I think they only bottle one or two of their brews. The rest is sold to accounts only. Here's hoping for the best for those fine people! :mug:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394223803.811541.jpg
Afternoon snack

Working from home sometimes has its disadvantages. Working til 8 p.m. tonight as I finish building the presentation of presentations for an executive. FML right now.

Water. I really want another ****ing beer.

Working from home sometimes has its disadvantages. Working til 8 p.m. tonight as I finish building the presentation of presentations for an executive. FML right now.

Says the guy who was drinking earlier and bottling a batch during meetings. Let me find my tiny violin.

Having some Ranger Creek Rimfire now. Wife just announced some last minute plans with her friends, so tonight just became a brew night for me. :ban:

Says the guy who was drinking earlier and bottling a batch during meetings. Let me find my tiny violin.

Having some Ranger Creek Rimfire now. Wife just announced some last minute plans with her friends, so tonight just became a brew night for me. :ban:

Ive only had a surprise brewday once because of snow. They are the best :D

Gravity sample of an Arrogant Bastard clone. It's definitely in the right direction, although it's only 2 weeks in primary. I really look forward to a side by side with the original when this is ready.

Need to get me another rimfire. I'm almost out

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

Ive only had a surprise brewday once because of snow. They are the best :D

Well, I was planning on brewing tomorrow morning, so it's just happening a bit early. My wife hates the smell (stove top, small batch, BIAB), so I usually try to schedule them for when she'll be out of the apt. This way I don't catch all the flak I would have gotten tomorrow morning at least.

How is that? I always eye it at the store, but then look at the price tag. Bender is amazing.

Not sure if you mean me? I like Sixty One very much but I know many people who would tell you otherwise. It's quite unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just polished off a PBR and anxiously waiting for the next 15 minutes to pass so I can run out and check a very promising potential location which has been super stressful and hard to find anything.

I take it you've had coffee bender before? If not, you're in for a treat! I'm onto this one. I may pop Gillian later. View attachment 184277

Nope. Never had Coffee Bender before. Just came today as part two of a big trade. This is only my second regular Bender, which came last week in part one of the same trade.

This is a really solid brown ale. Can't wait to try the coffee version!

Nope. Never had Coffee Bender before. Just came today as part two of a big trade. This is only my second regular Bender, which came last week in part one of the same trade.

This is a really solid brown ale. Can't wait to try the coffee version!

They certainly know how to impart coffee flavor into a beer. It's a truly awesome beer.

Back